How many trick or treaters did you get?

mcm1610

As it gets darker, the older kids are still slowly coming around, but I think I answered the door about 7 or 8 times to about ~20 or 25 kids. This is actually an upgrade from the last few years.

When I was little, the streets were FLOODED with kids.. what do they do now? Or.. where'd the kids all go?

Well I tried to leave my house around 6:30 yesterday but barely got out because of crazy kids running everywhere hopped up on kit kats and cocaine.

The town in which I live doesn't have many problems with crime, just run by old-fashioned gents who will not allow a real fast food restaurant to bring in money. We have a tastee freeze. So popular.

Back to trick or treaters...I can only assume there were a shit ton of kids, but I remember barely having room to walk when I was a kiddo.

One group of kids came through. They built a huge development about 2 miles away from my neighborhood, where the houses are all extremely close together, whereas they are spaced out where I live. There used to be tons of kids coming through my neighborhood, but now the parents take them all up to the new developement so they can hit up more houses in a shorter amount of time.

We had a grand total of 47 here. But my mom got lame treats...Teddy Grams and mini Oreos? C'mon!

It's weird seeing how parents these days just drive around their kids when going trick-or-treating. I remember doing that once when I went with my friends and their parents. But that was to go to the rich part of town where I remember one house handed out king size candy bars. Good times.