Merry Christmas to Tom Waits Fans

www.kingsroadmerch.com/tom-waits

For Internationals:

www.tomwaitsstore.com

There's a press release I'm supposed to stick to. For purposes of VC...

Anti-, Tom Waits Official Store, and TOMWAITS.COM are stoked to announce the release of Limited180 gram red vinyl versions of the first four Asylum releases. Closing Time, The Heart of Saturday Night, Nighthawks at the Diner and Small Change are up for pre-order on either Red or Black 180 gram vinyl. Those UNITED STATES customers who pre-order by December 18 and DO NOT choose media mail should have their packages arrive by December 24.

All of the masters were created from the original tapes and mastered for vinyl by Gavin Lurssen...he's good. They are all with original artwork. Obviously.

Editorial.

Someone please pinch the music fan in me. Thank you.

damn them! why are these so expensive....

in case anybody is interested in it, theres a copy of bone machine on discogs for 48€

and also that one on greenhell for 12,90€: http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/classic-rock/detail_29879.html i have no idea what that is though.. has there been a repress of bone machine in 2006?

Last weekend I ecstatically found a copy of the Bone Machine LP for $20 at a record store. Must have flown under the radar. I'm not complaining though. Seems to be in unplayed conditition, too

Nice re-issues indeed, may have to get myself a Small Change. We need a re-issue of Night on Earth. It's not even out on CD anymore.

Is there any chance of reissues of stuff that's super hard to find like Bone Machine and the Black Rider.

THIS!

I'm listening to Bone Machine right now and I really wish it was on my turntable not my ipod.

Considering the response to these, I think the Waits camp are now on board with this idea, what it means to people and they will be more willing to push for these to happen.

If I were a betting man, if this is to continue, which is entirely possible, the most likely step is the rest of the Asylum years, but still- Heartattack & Vine, Foreign Affairs and Blue Valentine are pretty rad in their own right.