Deadhorse LP - FFO: Caspian, GYBE - Broken Circles

[image]

We are pleased to announce our next release is the epic debut by post-rock/instrumental band Deadhorse from Erie, PA, We Can Create Our Own World.

“Ebbs and flows and rises and falls and explodes and rebuilds in all the right places. The band admirably keeps a good pace, spending less time on brooding, near-silent build-ups and more on moving forward.”

Preorders are now available through the band. Expect this record to come out later this year. Click here to order.

We have posted a song from the album on our site and MySpace. Take a listen.

www.brokencircles.com

www.myspace.com/brokencirclesrecords

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why the band has that on their page because it's not true. I just got the album mastered for vinyl and the lacquers are getting cut at Aardvark right now. Should be done in a week or two, then off to get plated. I have all the jackets on hand, burning screens this weekend to print them. This thing will be out around Christmas/New Year.

Not sure why the band has that on their page because it's not true. I just got the album mastered for vinyl and the lacquers are getting cut at Aardvark right now. Should be done in a week or two, then off to get plated. I have all the jackets on hand, burning screens this weekend to print them. This thing will be out around Christmas/New Year.

well, shit. that changes a lot. i'll pick it up next week or sooner if my paypal dispute is effortless and my money comes back in a hurry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[image]

I was actually going to send an email to all those that preordered this evening, but I'll post here first.

Above is the new album art for the vinyl version. It just got approved today.

Vinyl is almost done. Waiting on the jackets to get finished.

Trying to get it done so the band can have some before they leave for tour on the 20th. I'd say that is a fair estimate and copies will start shipping around then.