Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

i wonder how many pm's travis just got, asking to buy the test off him..

Actually none :)

I wouldnt sell it anyways.

They sent me a test for +44 too and thats not even getting pressed. I had to listen to it last nite to make sure it was actually the +44 album cause I kinda didnt believe it.

I dont even wanna think about how much I could sell that for cause Im not letting it go.

What a bummer. Please get it pressed. Surely you wouldn't have problems selling out a 500 run...

Actually none :)

I wouldnt sell it anyways.

They sent me a test for +44 too and thats not even getting pressed. I had to listen to it last nite to make sure it was actually the +44 album cause I kinda didnt believe it.

I dont even wanna think about how much I could sell that for cause Im not letting it go.

What a bummer. Please get it pressed. Surely you wouldn't have problems selling out a 500 run...

Ive tried. Cant get approval on it.

From who?

santa claus put it up for the vote but the reindeers all voted no. does this question really need asking? who do you think said no to someone trying to use something they dont own.

I'm curious if it's the label or the artist. That's all. So sorry to have offended you, nips! You sure put me in MY place...

• 3 weeks later...
Ok this is another one where the western 1/3 of the country should have these by end of this week/early next week. The rest of the country should have them sometime next week. Id expect them to be up on HT.com sometime next week as well. Hopefully sooner.
Sounds good. Thanks for the update brother.

It's up on eBay for $45, I thought it would have shown up on the hot topic website...?

those assholes put them up before they even bought any copies. so they are essentially selling a pre-order that theres no guarantee they will even be able to get. one guy has 4 copies up for sale and somehow already sold 5, which totals up to be 9 copies, when they havent been put up on hottopic.com or reached stores on the east coast (he lives in florida). and i know that guy with the 4 copies is a regular poster here, or at least he used to be, i havent seen him post in a while.

they both actually have multiple copies for sale, both use the same pics, both say they will ship out december 18 and the descriptions for both are pretty much the same. odd... i really hope these dicks wont be able to get enough copies to cover what that sell/sold.

Damn, already on eBay? That kinda sucks....well whoever pays that much for it is a fucking moron. These are not going to be hard to get. There's plenty to go around.

These are probably just hitting stores. I assume all the stores that are getting these will have them by end of next week. I can check on the status of these getting out to stores when Im back at the office tomorrow.