Hot Sauce Question (Bet Content)

So I have a bet tomorrow with a supervisor. If I can down six shots of her home made hot sauce (I have no idea what's actually in it!) and NOT have anything (food, water, etc.) for 15 min following she'll do my work for two days. So I'm stoked on that, but not sure how to prep (?) for this. I've seen some ideas for after but, any ideas on what to do so it's not AS bad?

Any advice VC?

there is no preparation. depending on the hot sauce and your taste for it, it might not be that bad. i can douse my tacos in just about anything between 300,000 and 500,000 scolville. anthing after that i'm pushing it. so unless your boss's hot sauce is above that, you should be fine. but no matter what you will be feeling it later. just make sure to have some sugar packets handy. they work wonders.

She could be putting ghost chilies in that stuff, you have no idea. I would not make this bet, too many variables. I've had hot sauce so hot that a little bit on a chip made me throw up and I love hot sauce.

This is part of the fun/challenge for me. I'll let everyone know of course what happens. I'll prolly tweet during/afterwards.

If she's also from illinois, you will probably be okay :D

You should at least reserve the right to ask what's in the sauce. Ghost chili peppers are no fucking joke, though. You will most certainly be shitting fire almost immediately. If pure capsaicin or highly concentrated pastes are part of her sauce, it will be the end of your life.

I once took a bet at work that I could down 1 cap full of some hotsauce.

It was actually concentrated chili that people dilute with oil to make their own hot sauces.

I eat very hot food all the time (I've eaten a ghost pepper in oil), and this shit was so bad that I threw up and it was absolutely the worst. I had hiccups so bad they were just these terrible convulsions and I thought I was going to die. Absolutely horrible experience.

Just be careful, and make sure you know whats in it before ingesting.