have you ever been meat drunk?

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

because i have. and it was off of this burger.

[image]

here are the contents: bun, lightly toasted in garlic butter, cilantro yogurt, 5oz bison patty, cheddar, wild hog bacon(fried in garlic butter), another 5oz patty, Capicola, provolone, fried onions, lettuce, tomato, franks red hot sauce, and mayo.

i felt drunk after, but it was totally worth it.

working in a kitchen of a fancy restaurant is just about the best thing ever.

I was after I went to this place called the Green Forest Cafe.

It's a buffet style place where they bring you meat on swords. They give you a little tab for your table, one side is green, the other red. If you leave it on the green side they bring you meat, red means stop. I left it green the entire time.

It's a buffet style place where they bring you meat on swords. They give you a little tab for your table, one side is green, the other red. If you leave it on the green side they bring you meat, red means stop. I left it green the entire time.

I think I saw that on Man v. Food.

Hell yeah!

There's some Brazilian Steakhouse near DC that does the same thing. I've yet to go there but my buddy said he almost passed out from so much meat.

I might have hypertension, but when it comes to enjoying delicious steak and various meats, I don't give a fuck.

i don't think that i consume enough meat products to ever have this happen. i'm a terrible eater and usually just eat a lot of carbs.

(also, anytime i make a post that any dude on here could construe as being dirty, i always get a little nervous. yes, meat consumption falls into that category.)

i don't think that i consume enough meat products to ever have this happen. i'm a terrible eater and usually just eat a lot of carbs.

(also, anytime i make a post that any dude on here could construe as being dirty, i always get a little nervous. yes, meat consumption falls into that category.)

Thatz y ur name iz A-Honey! u fine dime brizzle, u!

Actually your name came from my drunk friend last night when he text me, "Heyyyy...didja sent that packsages to that s s santa lady um a/honey?"

I said, "Yeah she hated it" and he called me to say sorry which I reminded him it's opposite day.

Not kidding/true story.

burger MARINATED in franks red hot sauce, then grilled and smothered jack daniels no. 7 rib sauce, and covered with jalepeno jack cheese on a lightly toasted kaiser.

...i'll admit it was a veggie burger, go ahead and give me shit if you want, but goddamn was it delicious.

EDIT: i think there was also some chipotle mayo in there somewhere. YUM