I started Twitter beef with Jesse Camp. WTF.

Dave Holmes is keeping it real! I see that dood on F/X all day!

It's great he gets to work with whatever hot blonde chick, but if you really look at Dave, he seems lonely as fuck and cannot get any ladies.

I always pictured Dave and Matt Pinfield together though, holding hands, like Dan and Errol.

It's great he gets to work with whatever hot blonde chick, but if you really look at Dave, he seems lonely as fuck and cannot get any ladies.

I always pictured Dave and Matt Pinfield together though, holding hands, like Dan and Errol.

You do realized that Dave is actually gay right and has been with his partner for years.

He's also recently been involved with a lot of comedy sketch stuff on the side and is a regular guest on the Never Not Funny Podcast.

You do realized that Dave is actually gay right and has been with his partner for years.

He's also recently been involved with a lot of comedy sketch stuff on the side and is a regular guest on the Never Not Funny Podcast.

(that's the joke) hahaha

He's doing comedy sketch stuff? Awesome! I wish I knew more about the awesome podcasts but the only ones I used to watch were the Manchester Orchestra from a couple years ago when they were touring with KD and BN.

But, I'm definitely checking out the mentioned podcast!

(that's the joke) hahaha

He's doing comedy sketch stuff? Awesome! I wish I knew more about the awesome podcasts but the only ones I used to watch were the Manchester Orchestra from a couple years ago when they were touring with KD and BN.

I know that he did a lot of stuff with Reno911! and he has started to perform at the UCB in Los Angeles.

The podcast is pretty funny and has recently has some really cool guests on like Jon Hamm and Conan O'Brien. I highly recommend it. Although it does cost $19 for a season of like 27 episodes. But the first 20 minutes is free in case you just want to check it out.

(that's the joke) hahaha

I know that he did a lot of stuff with Reno911! and he has started to perform at the UCB in Los Angeles.

The podcast is pretty funny and has recently has some really cool guests on like Jon Hamm and Conan O'Brien. I highly recommend it. Although it does cost $19 for a season of like 27 episodes. But the first 20 minutes is free in case you just want to check it out.

I always did enjoy the episodes with either Dave or Nick Swardson.

So funny.

Damn that's pricey...I wish Netflix would get some podcasts like that on there haha...I'm enjoying my $11/month from them, so I'll just stick to seeing those first 20 minutes!

I can't tell who's being more obnoxious here; the unfunny, washed up hack that nobody gives a shit about or Jesse Camp.

I'll give you that I'm a unfunny and obnoxious hack that no one gives a shit about, but washed up?

Also answer to your question: The guy who still thinks 9/11 jokes are edgy in 2010.

Also answer to your question: The guy who still thinks 9/11 jokes are edgy in 2010.

Haha, tough talk from somebody starting a twitter battle with someone nobody has thought about in 10 years.

Also, I'm sorry you don't get what my username is in reference to. I'll try to keep it to Jay Leno jokes for you.

Haha, tough talk from somebody starting a twitter battle with someone nobody has thought about in 10 years.

Also, I'm sorry you don't get what my username is in reference to. I'll try to keep it to Jay Leno jokes for you.

What's tough about it? I saw a tweet from Buddyhead referencing the cat, commented, got a response, had fun. There are worst ways to waste time at 1am.

I guess I haven't spent enough time trolling on the internet to catch the brilliance of "9/11 9/11 9/11 Smith". Sadly none of the smart, edgy 9/11 jokes show up on the beach I've washed up upon.

Leno jokes wouldn't work either sadly. I live on a joke-less beach.

true story in high school my buddy steve beat up jesse camp, twice. the first time was at warped tour then a year or so later he was at the virgin megastore in orlando promoting his shitty cd and steve got him again. the funny thing is when jesse saw him coming he remembered him and got scared. ah memories :)

true story in high school my buddy steve beat up jesse camp, twice. the first time was at warped tour then a year or so later he was at the virgin megastore in orlando promoting his shitty cd and steve got him again. the funny thing is when jesse saw him coming he remembered him and got scared. ah memories :)

Twitter beef = funny

physical beef = retarded

Twitter beef = funny

physical beef = retarded

please. jesse camp was asking for it. dude's an artard

Twitter beef = funny

physical beef = retarded

This. No one should be punched because you don't like their art. Even if it's "art."

Twitter beef = funny

physical beef = retarded

This. No one should be punched because you don't like their art. Even if it's "art."

wow some of you guys have some weird values. when I was growing up, if I had a problem with someone I'd take it up with them in person, even if that meant throwing down. damn sure not gonna do some cyber-bullying on twitter and think that's better.

and, for the record, it had nothing to do with "art". Steve threw a shoe at Jesse, and Jesse came after him. I told you he was asking for it. totally justified :)

wow some of you guys have some weird values. when I was growing up, if I had a problem with someone I'd take it up with them in person, even if that meant throwing down. damn sure not gonna do some cyber-bullying on twitter and think that's better.

and, for the record, it had nothing to do with "art". Steve threw a shoe at Jesse, and Jesse came after him. I told you he was asking for it. totally justified :)

This. I think fighting is a last resort but if you have to defend yourself then do it. Internet beef is lame.

This. I think fighting is a last resort but if you have to defend yourself then do it. Internet beef is lame.

I think if it's intentionally started it's really lame. I think if you're goofing around and it happens it's amusing.

Yeah he'll defend himself when he sees a fucking tree falling at him, but why the fuck did he throw a shoe? Jesse looks nothing like George Bush!