Upcoming Dine Alone Releases (City & Colour, AOF)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

Do you know a precise time for the pre-sale of city and colour? is it 12:00?? on 10/12?

I live in canada and i don't want to miss that! (christmas present for my gf)

If i have to wake up at 1 am i'll do for sure!

Thanks!!

I know that it is 10 am eastern time in the US. don't know what that means for canada though. sorry

hey guys,

Do you know a precise time for the pre-sale of city and colour? is it 12:00?? on 10/12?

I live in canada and i don't want to miss that! (christmas present for my gf)

If i have to wake up at 1 am i'll do for sure!

Thanks!!

I know that it is 10 am eastern time in the US. don't know what that means for canada though. sorry

Canadas time zones are the same as the USA but they are 45 minutes behind us because of the border.

damn, didn't think it'd be $25. i'm gonna have to sell some shit online tonight to buy all 3!

I feel your pain mate!

3 x Bring Me Your Love at $71.99

1 x Shad & Dallas at $12.00

1 x Old Crows/Young Cardinals - Black at $22.99

That's $106.98 before shipping charges to the UK! :( Can't really afford it, but I can't miss these, been waiting ages for BMYL on vinyl. I can see these plus the Shad & Dallas split selling out really quickly.

I want the Blink 182 vinyl that are on SRC too, but they'll have to wait until next pay day (if, by some miracle, they're still available).

Can anyone find the City and Colour swirl at Maple Music? I see the other two, but not the one that I want!

i just called them and they said "Everything is going up this morning". If it doesn't go up soon I may have to order from Shop Radio Cast and pay the $10 shipping. Even though Maple Music is less than an hour away from me. Also, I am extremely disappointed that the Shad and Dallas 7" is $12. that is twice as much as I would spend on that. Not buying.

i just called them and they said "Everything is going up this morning". If it doesn't go up soon I may have to order from Shop Radio Cast and pay the $10 shipping. Even though Maple Music is less than an hour away from me. Also, I am extremely disappointed that the Shad and Dallas 7" is $12. that is twice as much as I would spend on that. Not buying.

Red/White swirl is the band exclusive and the Clear is the Maple exclusive I think. Red/White swirl may not go up on Maple.

I could be totally wrong.