Upcoming Dine Alone Releases (City & Colour, AOF)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any other shop in the us (or outside of canada in general) that will offer/offers the C&C record? i sadly missed it on SRC and as much as id like to have that record i dont really see how 20€ is a reasonable shipping price for getting just one double lp to germany.

Greenhell Will be getting some in the new year

is there any other shop in the us (or outside of canada in general) that will offer/offers the C&C record? i sadly missed it on SRC and as much as id like to have that record i dont really see how 20€ is a reasonable shipping price for getting just one double lp to germany.

yessssss! thanks for that info... i wont have to pay any shipping at all then, hehe.

Anyone else going to the Moneen Christmas Extravaganza at The Horseshoe Tavern tonight?

I am. Black Lungs are playing too.

Make sure to follow dotmoneendot on twitter today... The band is hiding something in Toronto before the show. Can't say what it is, but it's awesome.

Justin, before I fork out $41 getting a copy shipped to the UK, will Greenhell be stocking the Black Vinyl version of Old Crows?

Cheers, Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Woke up with this in my inbox...

Hello there,

Thank you for purchasing the Bring Me Your Love 12” Double Vinyl. This e-mail is to inform you that due to a delay in manufacturing, the vinyl will not be shipping today as expected. The ship date of this item has been pushed back to Tuesday, February 1st. If you have purchased other items in your order, those items will not ship until February 1st.

Sad but true....

• 2 weeks later...

Taken directly from Vagrant's wesbite:

One Red, One White - Colored vinyl - Double LP - Exclusive to the US.

Pre-Order Now - Will Ship End of February!

* 180g Colour Vinyl (2x12” - one red, one white)

* Full Colour Gatefold Jacket on Reverse Board with/ Flood Printing

* Two Full Colour Inserts on Uncoated Paper

* 16 page Booklet on Uncoated Paper

* Full Colour Center Labels

* Coupon for Digital Download

Sounds incredible!