Upcoming Dine Alone Releases (City & Colour, AOF)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin, are we likely to see a vinyl release of "Little Hell"?

Yea the vinyl will be ready in june for the same day as cd, digital. We haven't nailed down all the details for it yet though

Excellent news!! Hoping just one or two variants - can't be doing these multiple variants with shipping to the UK all the time.

Either way, I know I'll splash out on every variant.

Yea the vinyl will be ready in june for the same day as cd, digital. We haven't nailed down all the details for it yet though

Excellent news!! Hoping just one or two variants - can't be doing these multiple variants with shipping to the UK all the time.

there will be two, one (colour) exclusive to city and colour and one (black) for everything else.

there will be two, one (colour) exclusive to city and colour and one (black) for everything else.

Excellent news! Thanks for the details Justin

Uggggggh, just found out one of the stores around here is closing. It was only small and didn't have the best everyday selection, but the staff was awesome and their prices were fair. For record store day, they'd get in whatever you wanted, and sell them for really good prices (I guess the suggested retail?). They'll be out of business before RSD, but I know that if they were still going to be open for it, they'd order at least one City and Colour, and make sure my name was on one.

The only other mom and pop's store around here has a pretty awesome selection, but the prices aren't fun at all. Sometimes it's frustrating how much they mark up, especially on RSD titles. If they order a copy or two of this, I'm pretty confident that they won't hold onto one for me. I'm also pretty confident that the sell price will be +/- $10 more than suggested retail. I'd love to be wrong on that, and I hope I am (moreso on them holding onto a copy for me, I'd still probably pay the markup).