Upcoming Dine Alone Releases (City & Colour, AOF)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping these haven't shipped to be honest. At least mine...

Moving to Colorado and hopefully they're able to switch the address. No biggie if that can't happen.

Did yo email us a new address? Please do if Not to [email protected]

All orders marked shipped have shipped! Our USPS hasn't been scanning them when we drop off large orders I don't know why! I'm going to ask them why tomorrow. They do however tend to get scanned In Transit.

The remainder of the ones marked awaiting shipment will ship tomorrow!

Have these ACTUALLY shipped from SRC? My Order Status has said shipped for a few days now. But USPS tracking just says that they were only notified to expect the package, not that they have it, or that it is in transit. Is this the same with anyone elses?

Yea, except mine was an order of in stock items ordered on the Jan. 6 sale day.

I'm hoping these haven't shipped to be honest. At least mine...

Moving to Colorado and hopefully they're able to switch the address. No biggie if that can't happen.

Did yo email us a new address? Please do if Not to [email protected]

All orders marked shipped have shipped! Our USPS hasn't been scanning them when we drop off large orders I don't know why! I'm going to ask them why tomorrow. They do however tend to get scanned In Transit.

The remainder of the ones marked awaiting shipment will ship tomorrow!

Should get shipping confirmation of my rather large parcel today then. Should be here by 25th if USPS keep to their times :D

Did anyone happen to get their record from MapleMusic yet? I checked on the order status area of their website and it says my order was processed on Feb. 3rd which I assume it means it was shipped? I never got an email from them saying they shipped it out so I'm not really sure what that means.

Thanks guys.

If you ordered from Maple it's coming from Canada so I'd give it till the end of the week before you start worrying.
Not really worried, just wondering if that meant it shipped or not. Usually when you pay 16 dollars for shipping at least they tell you when it was sent out. Thank you though.