holy fucking blizzard

jemsklile

Haha. Niiiiize. I had to use a small garbage can thing from my apt. to dig out my car which was covered up to the windows pretty much.

Every single intersection in the area had cars stuck digging themselves out because you couldnt' turn anywhere.

We managed to move my car but said fuck it to moving my girlfriends. Hopefully they don't tow it but just give her a ticket. :<

at least you guys don't have a driving job and have to put up with 8 hours of this crap! so glad i was done at 1:45. then i had to go home and get stuck trying to gun it up the driveway. had to shovel half the driveway and shovel my car out so i could get the car parked and hibernate for the night. it's a good night for record listening.

Living in the arctic rules. :D

Dude, you live in fucking Toronto. That's hardly the arctic.

is Toronto that much worse than Minneapolis? Minneapolis is further north, so it's closer to being "in the arctic"

oh, and I spent my day watching each of the following:

1) 5 movies,

2) a couple of cars get stuck,

3) the light rail get stuck (or at least stop for no apparent reason for a few minutes), and

4) a pizza hut delivery guy jumping through 4 foot deep drifts and then having to dig through snow in order to open the door wide enough to fit a pizza box through (which made me hungry...).

I love having a condo with lots of windows :)

Living in the arctic rules. :D

Thanks for the geography lesson, however, I am actually living away from home because of work right now at 64° 19′ 5″ N, 96° 1′ 3″ W and although it is still below the Arctic Circle and we do get SOME daylight in the winter (about 3 hours right now) I think is still considered part of the Arctic since I'm above the treeline.

is Toronto that much worse than Minneapolis? Minneapolis is further north, so it's closer to being "in the arctic"

oh, and I spent my day watching each of the following:

1) 5 movies,

2) a couple of cars get stuck,

3) the light rail get stuck (or at least stop for no apparent reason for a few minutes), and

4) a pizza hut delivery guy jumping through 4 foot deep drifts and then having to dig through snow in order to open the door wide enough to fit a pizza box through (which made me hungry...).

I love having a condo with lots of windows :)

you guys missed this but im pretty sure he lives in the arctic arctic. waay up there.

Guest errolwest

maybe you should look at a map...

at least you guys don't have a driving job and have to put up with 8 hours of this crap! so glad i was done at 1:45. then i had to go home and get stuck trying to gun it up the driveway. had to shovel half the driveway and shovel my car out so i could get the car parked and hibernate for the night. it's a good night for record listening.

wow shits crazy. glad i visited last week. ha!

^^ +1. although, I'd say advantage Toronto since they're on a great lake. Duluth is a cold bastard in the winter.

wow, it actually happened!

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=892684

It's true. Living by the lakes makes for a huge suck.

Yeah I saw that article. Does that mean no game or will they get in cleaned up in time?

it was already bumped to Monday night before the roof caved in. they had planned it was going to happen and the Giants' flight got diverted to Kansas City or something. at least the roof actually did cave in so the delay was justified 100%. not that i care, i could give a damn about the Vikings but it's pretty interesting to see a blizzard causing so much chaos.

and now this

http://gothamist.com/2010/12/12/giants_will_play_favre_and_vikings.php

wow shits crazy. glad i visited last week. ha!

no kidding, you picked the right weekend, even though we did get a snowstorm last weekend too. you dodged the big bullet this weekend. it's funny seeing all the venues and places posting "we're closed", "show is canceled", etc on facebook during the day.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':0vndria8]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':0vndria8]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Thanks for the geography lesson, however, I am actually living away from home because of work right now at 64° 19′ 5″ N, 96° 1′ 3″ W and although it is still below the Arctic Circle and we do get SOME daylight in the winter (about 3 hours right now) I think is still considered part of the Arctic since I'm above the treeline.

pwned