mae on vinyl.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't broken up, they are on hiatus to pursue other ventures. There is a high possibility they will tour again sometime in the future. As far as the vinyl goes, Destination: Beautiful. That is the only one they have the rights to press. I have discussed this with Dave and it is definitely a possibility.

They aren't broken up, they are on hiatus to pursue other ventures. There is a high possibility they will tour again sometime in the future. As far as the vinyl goes, Destination: Beautiful. That is the only one they have the rights to press. I have discussed this with Dave and it is definitely a possibility.

im ok with that

they are broken up for good. no hiatus bs. they did their farewell tour and played their final show a few weeks ago.

they are broken up for good. no hiatus bs. they did their farewell tour and played their final show a few weeks ago.

The tour was called "Goodbye, Goodnight" after the song, not farewell. I guess all those people who bought tickets to their shows in Asia next year will be pretty disappointed! I won't argue with you though, you are obviously in the know.

Also, all you mae fans, check out Jacob's new band: http://www.myspace.com/riverjamesmusic

you sound like a real dork. even if they did break up, why would that stop T&N from licensing their stuff out for vinyl releases? it's been done before. Beloved, Further Seems Forever, Zao, etc.