Florian Bertmer Ouija Board

for some reason i've always been fascinated with ouija boards.

I had two experiences with Ouija boards. The first was the typical story you hear, the second, even nearly 20 years later, still kind of freaks me out. It that it proved to me that there is something out there and, at the time, something out there was very unhappy with me. I haven't checked back recently, nor do I want to. Fuck Ouija boards.

for some reason i've always been fascinated with ouija boards.

I had two experiences with Ouija boards. The first was the typical story you hear, the second, even nearly 20 years later, still kind of freaks me out. It that it proved to me that there is something out there and, at the time, something out there was very unhappy with me. I haven't checked back recently, nor do I want to. Fuck Ouija boards.

I want to hear these stories.

His message:

"Thank you for your interest guys. The omittance of the letter "W" was both an aesthetic and conceptual decision. It is further explained in the contents of the Hexenbrett, as well as in the following release.It references both the visual and phonetic history of German and American occultism on which this project is based.And don`t worry : this board is fully functional,we tested it quite a few times....to say the least. The way in which you use the W is altered not diminished,so if one of you wants to contact John Wayne or William the Conqueror he`ll have no problem.

[image]

cheers,

Florian"

His message:

"Thank you for your interest guys. The omittance of the letter "W" was both an aesthetic and conceptual decision. It is further explained in the contents of the Hexenbrett, as well as in the following release.It references both the visual and phonetic history of German and American occultism on which this project is based.And don`t worry : this board is fully functional,we tested it quite a few times....to say the least. The way in which you use the W is altered not diminished,so if one of you wants to contact John Wayne or William the Conqueror he`ll have no problem.

[image]

cheers,

Florian"

By the way...that fucking rules!

I remember seeing a WeeGee board at Toys 'R Us, and thinking that's a real safe game for kids.

I'm tempted to play the game, buuuut with my family ghost history (you know, demons chasing my mom from room to room while my grandmother was held to a bed by some 'unseen' entity), I don't think I should fuck with one.

It's not easily explained since to get the full impact you'd have to know the other people involved and a back story. Plus, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe it. As a rational and overly skeptical person, I always dismiss other people's "supernatural" stories as either bullshit or naivety. Unfortunately, I can't dismiss what I experienced because it was neither. The shit was fucking intense. I was an atheist before it occurred and agnostic after.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not easily explained since to get the full impact you'd have to know the other people involved and a back story. Plus, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe it. As a rational and overly skeptical person, I always dismiss other people's "supernatural" stories as either bullshit or naivety. Unfortunately, I can't dismiss what I experienced because it was neither. The shit was fucking intense. I was an atheist before it occurred and agnostic after.

My pop is a minister. When I was in middle school I was using a ouija board at a friends house after a cast party in the middle of the night. My dad knocked on the kids family's door literally two minutes after we started using it. He said he felt the need to come get me and was furious when he saw we were using a board. Shit still creeps me out. Dad is not a fundamentalist at all, and he never gave me shit about wearing Slayer shirts or anything. He was only worried about things with real connections to what he saw as evil.

My pop is a minister. When I was in middle school I was using a ouija board at a friends house after a cast party in the middle of the night. My dad knocked on the kids family's door literally two minutes after we started using it. He said he felt the need to come get me and was furious when he saw we were using a board. Shit still creeps me out. Dad is not a fundamentalist at all, and he never gave me shit about wearing Slayer shirts or anything. He was only worried about things with real connections to what he saw as evil.

I have no idea if what I experienced was "evil", but I know that I no longer take it lightly.