anyone ever order from dischord.com?

themean

My cousin ordered from them in '92 and never got his order. When he contacted paypal they told him they wouldn't be invented for 6 more years.

one of the better responses ive ever read on this board!

on the serious note though

They try to sell new records for like 8 or 9 dollars. remember that hold steady fiasco? we all know new records should cost at least 15 dollars!

i call shenanigans on their whole organization.

I've tried e-mailing them several times about getting something I ordered and it was like screaming at a wall. They wouldn't respond and I was getting so mad that I was seeing red. In my eyes, I feel like this is a poor way to handle business. I feel like they would try to make up some sob story excuse for their poor offering, but I don't want to hear it. I hope one day someone will stand up against against these jerks. It's like they're just cashing in and really just out of step with their business practices.

I've tried e-mailing them several times about getting something I ordered and it was like screaming at a wall. They wouldn't respond and I was getting so mad that I was seeing red. In my eyes, I feel like this is a poor way to handle business. I feel like they would try to make up some sob story excuse for their poor offering, but I don't want to hear it. I hope one day someone will stand up against against these jerks. It's like they're just cashing in and really just out of step with their business practices.

;D

+1