Castevet changes name to CSTVT, new 7"

http://www.beartrappr.com/2010/12/25/castevet-name-change-on-tour/

The band’s upcoming full-length on new label home Run For Cover Records – as well as its 7″ label debut due out next month – will reflect the name change.

On tour, CSTVT will actually have an extremely limited number of 50 test pressings of the 2-song 7" for sale. Each will feature exclusive tour-only screen-printed jackets.

TOUR w/ Stay Ahead Of The Weather

——————————————————————————————————

DEC 26 – Howell, MI @ Howell Opera House W/ Koji, The Felix Culpa

DEC 27 – Bethlehem, PA @ Fountain Hill American Legion w/ Street Smart Cyclist, My Heart To Joy

DEC 28 – Harrisburg, PA @ Midtown Scholar w/ Koji, Balance and Composure

DEC 29 – Brooklyn, NY @ Emerald City w/ Agent, Daytrader

DEC 30 – New Haven, CT @ Cookie Jar w/ Snowing, The World Is A Beautiful Place …

DEC 31 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fire w/ Snowing, Everyone Everywhere

JAN 01 – Akron, OH @ It’s A Kling Thing

JAN 02 – Chicago, IL @ Subterranean w/ Bongripper, Coping

Run For Cover... oof.

I often wonder how this label still even exists.

We exist by being much better at mailorder then we were a year ago. Ask the 900 people who pre-ordered the Tigers Jaw record and got them a week later. Slip ups happen and probably always will. Sometimes an item will have the wrong stock entered, sometimes things get broken in the mail, things happen, but we send out 20+ orders every day, and usually the same day that they are placed. The band already has copies of this on vinyl, pre-orders will be taken 1-2 weeks away from having the records in hand. I assure you that you have nothing to worry about in ordering this record or anything else from us in the future.

With that said, Memorial/CSTVT/Daytrader pre-orders will all be up soon. Fireworks 7"s are perfectly on track to ship at the end of January.

-jeff

I often wonder how this label still even exists.

We exist by being much better at mailorder then we were a year ago. Ask the 900 people who pre-ordered the Tigers Jaw record and got them a week later. Slip ups happen and probably always will. Sometimes an item will have the wrong stock entered, sometimes things get broken in the mail, things happen, but we send out 20+ orders every day, and usually the same day that they are placed. The band already has copies of this on vinyl, pre-orders will be taken 1-2 weeks away from having the records in hand. I assure you that you have nothing to worry about in ordering this record or anything else from us in the future.

With that said, Memorial/CSTVT/Daytrader pre-orders will all be up soon. Fireworks 7"s are perfectly on track to ship at the end of January.

-jeff

Stoked. Hopefully not too soon though. I'm broke!

-jeff

Stoked. Hopefully not too soon though. I'm broke!

It actually won't be TOO soon. Second week of January. Wanna make sure the wait for all three isn't more than a week or two.