Lost in Translation

Anyone pick up any of the blue japanese pressings?

I don't see the "blue color" in the ebay pictures any none are on discogs. 

example http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lost-In-Translation-Movie-Soundtrack-JAPAN-PRESSING-BLUE-VINYL-VERY-RARE-LP-/251547407231?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a9164d37f

You restarted your account?!

Well anyways, I think that record is actually blue. It looks like really bad lightning, it could be a deep translucent blue it looks like I can see through it from that photo like the pillow or her arm. I have a dark blue translucent Smiths demos bootleg I'm thinking it's the same!

You restarted your account?!

Well anyways, I think that record is actually blue. It looks like really bad lightning, it could be a deep translucent blue it looks like I can see through it from that photo like the pillow or her arm. I have a dark blue translucent Smiths demos bootleg I'm thinking it's the same!

I think someone else has the same icon as me. D: and ahhh nice find. Didn't see the pillow/blanket thru the record. 

still don't know if i should pick this up or not!

The guy posting clear ones like crazy has stopped and the remaining greens are slowing down( guy was posting 3-6 now only 1 at a time). Not saying they wont pop up again but the signs seem unfavorable.

Anyone pick up any of the blue japanese pressings?

I don't see the "blue color" in the ebay pictures any none are on discogs.

example http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lost-In-Translation-Movie-Soundtrack-JAPAN-PRESSING-BLUE-VINYL-VERY-RARE-LP-/251547407231?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a9164d37f

There is a blue up now if you hurry.

I should clarify that it's on eBay not discogs.

yes, it sounds fine. a tiny bit of surface noise but nothing major.

the blue in the new listing looks way more transparent than mine, and a lot brighter too. if the green ones don't have the black streaks then I doubt these new blues do either. then again, it could all be due to the photos.

fwiw mine looks like a clear blue with a lot of black mixed in. looks purple, honestly.

Received my clear green one today but it came outside the jacket.

Was hoping for a sealed copy with the original shrink.

I understand some people ship vinyl outside the jacket but it was sold as new ;/

A little frustrating.

Mine wasn't shrink wrapped either, and much of the vinyl from overseas is never shrink wrapped.