Lost in Translation

There's a little surface noise but it's not noticeable.

thanks for the info!

i did a quick search and its also listed at juno.co.uk with a june 12th release date http://www.juno.co.uk/products/lost-in-translation/534862-01/

my guess is that there's gonna be quite a few more copies coming up soon

thanks for the info!

i did a quick search and its also listed at juno.co.uk with a june 12th release date http://www.juno.co.uk/products/lost-in-translation/534862-01/

my guess is that there's gonna be quite a few more copies coming up soon

So happy if this comes up again. The only thing putting me off so far is the shipping costs to the UK.

These aren't recordings through a wall I'm pretty sure they'll sound good enough. I will never understand the quest for pristine sound quality and I used to study audio engineering so for the most part I'd say everyone's longing for the clearest and crispiest of sounds. Unless one has a 7.1 surround sound and equalizer, the volume knob should suffice for one of thee greatest OST's of the 2000's. 30$ isn't that bad compared to the price of the OG pressing.

These aren't recordings through a wall I'm pretty sure they'll sound good enough. I will never understand the quest for pristine sound quality and I used to study audio engineering so for the most part I'd say everyone's longing for the clearest and crispiest of sounds. Unless one has a 7.1 surround sound and equalizer, the volume knob should suffice for one of thee greatest OST's of the 2000's. 30$ isn't that bad compared to the price of the OG pressing.

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about? Through a wall? What does surround sound have to with how 2-channel recordings are mixed and mastered for vinyl production? Also, equalizers generally don't help sound quality. The volume knob? What? Greatest OSTs of the 2000s??

Alright, that last one was definitely subjective but I'm otherwise convinced you have no idea what you're talking about.

green bootleg came in. Sounds excellent. I own the picture disk version and this one sounds a lot cleaner. Great deal for those of you still missing out on this soundtrack. I honestly picked up extra copies for gifts in the future, don't know if this one will ever see the light of day again. 

The jacket, insert vinyl, labels are all printed with beautiful quality, honestly it looks like and sounds like a japanese official press. Does not scream bootleg at all.

Now onto the marie antoinette!

Wow, either you never really did study audio engineering and this is just a bad attempt at a joke, or your school is one of the worst schools in existence.