happy new years everyone...

i just broke up with my girlfriend of six years. i have been unhappy for a while and things have been swelling for sometime. anyway, a girl i have known for a long time has been hanging out a bunch lately. not with me, but through mutual friends we have been hanging out. (side note: i didnt leave my girlfriend for her). because of this i have found that there is more to life than trying to please everyone around me. being around this girl has made me feel what its like to feel that funny feeling in my gut that i forgot about. i dont plan on dating said girl or anything like that, i just realized that the girlfriend and i dont have the same interests or friends anymore. my friends are my family and she hates them. i realized this after not sleeping at all last night and drove straight from work today and ended it. shitty timing i know, but when is a good time to end something like this?

long story short, im drunk with my guitar and im happier than i have been in a long time being free. am i an asshole? who cares...

HAPPY NEW YEAR VC!

Worst new years in years. Tons of people I don't like showed up to my house party that i dont likr and threw up everywhere thanks to my stupid roommate and my girlfriend leaves for the galapagos in 5 days and I don't think the relationship will last the 5 months. Happy 2011.

this thread is a total buzzkill :( i sincerely do wish all of you a better year, day, month, hour, tomorrow whatever's going on.

that being said 2010 was the best/worst/best of my life. i'm not exaggerating one bit when i say i'm glad i've come out of it with any shred of sanity left.

i met some of the best friends i never knew i deserved from this board this year. a huge part of getting me through and over my shit came from Alan, Devin, Cesar, Nick, Errol, and Mike. You guys are amazing. Thank you.

this time last year i was imagining an entire new life for myself, now i know there's nowhere i'd rather be than where i am. right now. just being.

my last bit:

Let's get fucked up, and let's pretend we're all okay.

And if you've got something that you can't live with,

Save it for another day, all right?

Well I was up til 8 am.

I probably had the most amount of alcohol in my system in a loooonngg time, but I was able to balance it out with a ton of amazing food.

I was at one party until 2 am, then got a call from my buddy letting me know there was a special lady at his party who wanted to chat with me...so I left and was there by 3 am...hung out, had some fun, then got to my final destination around 6 am.

To end off the night, I drank two more deeeeelicious beers and had two shots of jack daniel's while playing two hours of Halo: Reach. I LOVE TEAM SNIPERS. haha

Pretty cool night/morning. Plus, my 2011 kiss was cold and wet, but that's what you should expect when kissing a dog named Molly.

By the fucking way, I have a head cold.

Well I was up til 8 am.

Me too...then I slept until 3pm. :)

You lucky bastard! I got up at 1:30 and felt like shit (still do of course), but I went home and tried to sleep...seriously tried...BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE SLEEP WHEN THE BLACK EYED PEAS 'BOOM BOOM POW' WON'T LEAVE YOUR MIND???

I tried playing record after record, but I kept thinking of that song.