VC is Now Operated By Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Th

Guest admin1338560633

Uh...cause Im asking whats up with the Co-Op?...

Yeah, but it was in good fun.

I wish it would've just been deleted because the new board is better.

This times 10^15.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well because Virgil is (supposedly) not associated or reading these boards anymore. It wouldn't do a lot of good to have a thread going, "Hey Virgil, whatz the beer/money situation!? Money? Scramz!" So, might as well just do away with them, or just put all those thoughts on a letter, put it in an envelope addressed, "The Internet" and put it in your mail box. It'll do as much good.

Nobody has been banned but all threads about Virgil screwing people over have been locked.

True...they probably just want to move away from the BS of the old regime. Either way, I am down for the new board since it has no ties to a label/distro.

Does this mean people will actually start talking about vinyl most of the time again now? That'd be, y'know, nice or whatever.

Don't get your hopes up, this is the internet.

Does this mean people will actually start talking about vinyl most of the time again now? That'd be, y'know, nice or whatever.

Don't get your hopes up, this is the internet.

I suppose there is no point pleading 'new year, new start'? No? Bugger. It was worth a try.

In the meantime...who wants to bump the In the Red 1.5 thread...

If I want to talk shit about Virgil, I should be able to.

While I agree, that's what I dislike most about the "new board". I was kind of on board with the TVC that first night after thinking about it, but then the sports threads began getting stickied, and I realized it was the exact same message board. Seems like there's more bitching and signatures about Virgil over there than there are over here, whereas I had thought the whole idea was to just get away from it altogether. Not to mention the exact same threads, stickies, NAME, etc...

I like people on both boards, but now it seems like the division isn't all that necessary. By removing himself and VC from the equation, Virgil essentially deleted the message board while keeping the community intact. Seems like everybody wins (except co-op members).

Eh It's a two way street the way I see it people will have a bitchfest no matter what happens. In the end I have no qualms with either mts or src owning this board. You don't like it, leave plain and simple stuff would've continued to just diminish and go down hill with Virgil being in charge. However it realy sucks ass that it seems the only way people could get virgil's attention & back in line to start paying people back again was to talk about it on here. Clearly "just email me & we'll get this all sorted out" was not much of a problem solver & he just came on here to hush those people up.