Screamo bands with fragile egos.

Haha i see, but the point was that the "vinyl years" in my opinion were vinyl was necessary not just collective. I get it though. Cool hobby. Didnt know so many bands still released in Vinyl.

I swear while I was looking around for fodder for this thread I saw that one of INK's albums was available as an LP.

Here you go:

http://redbluerecords.myshopify.com/products/ice-nine-kills-last-chance-to-make-amends-lp

Also, please lock this thread.

Guest scriptedrain

I don't care if this has been posted, I saw this in the AP thread about Ice Kills Everyone Who Listens to Them:

[image]

That shit has made me and Jess laugh non stop.

Haha i see, but the point was that the "vinyl years" in my opinion were vinyl was necessary not just collective. I get it though. Cool hobby. Didnt know so many bands still released in Vinyl.

I swear while I was looking around for fodder for this thread I saw that one of INK's albums was available as an LP.

Here you go:

http://redbluerecords.myshopify.com/products/ice-nine-kills-last-chance-to-make-amends-lp

Also, please lock this thread.

perhaps, if they had sent scott this instead of the cd, the review may have been a little more favorable. just a thought... i mean, everyone is saying everything sounds better on vinyl as opposed to CD.... could that also go for bands like this?

this is so cute. all you little wanna be writers and reviewers trying to bash ice nine. your probably all over weight weirdos who have nothing better to do but sit in front of the computer all day and talk about music. ice nine is actually on the road, making money & doing shows for tons of fans. your all sitting on your asses trying to bash them because your jealous. get over itttt

Guest scriptedrain
this is so cute. all you little wanna be writers and reviewers trying to bash ice nine. your probably all over weight weirdos who have nothing better to do but sit in front of the computer all day and talk about music. ice nine is actually on the road, making money & doing shows for tons of fans. your all sitting on your asses trying to bash them because your jealous. get over itttt

Hahahahaha

looks like someone missed the bandwagon....

Guest scriptedrain

I love how disliking the band means we're:

1. Overweight

2. Have nothing better to do

3. Jealous

What's even better is we have someone who signed up for an internet message board to tell us that we're lame for sitting in front of a computer screen.