Screamo bands with fragile egos.

Oh and I believe you said fuck you first. Just returning the love. But..... I did know pearl jam still released in vinyl. Im friends with the band because my ex had them play at a show i hosted at my house with local florida bands. Stop criticizing me for that fact and let me in the damn club. I appreciate your guys' taste in music. Im jsut honestly not a big fan of that scott guy. And i do really feel it was immature to pick on some 14 year old girls looks on your board. That requires some growing up. If she wasnt cutting her wrists already......

dude you seem reasonable but your syntax confuses the shit out of me.

It truly is the preferred format for all of you? I wouldve thought that it was more of a collectors hobby rather than for actual listening. Interesting. I have a few older records along with some recently released pearl jam stuff. Guess ill check in to all this stuff.

its a far superior way to listen to music. give it a shot. you'll love it.

It truly is the preferred format for all of you? I wouldve thought that it was more of a collectors hobby rather than for actual listening.

A lot of the regulars who post on here are vinyl listeners...and the collectible aspect of it is sometimes secondary.

I, myself, am a total collectible and completist nerd in other hobbies and trickles down to records as well...but having grown up with the vinyl format around me, I appreciate and love the music itself in this format. It sounds and means so much more...

And btw...you will find that there are a few PJ fans around here...myself included...

i dont really get how this thread is so "epic"...

it just sounds like a bunch of little kids fighting....

Not that its epic or any shit like that, these guys have taken this to such a serious point. Killing people,lawyers getting involved,spaming. Again like this music this thread isnt for you guys, dont have to rag on other peoples parades. Nothing against you guys or anything.

Today at 8:42pm, fillmoreeastrocks wrote:Oh and I believe you said fuck you first. Just returning the love. But..... I did know pearl jam still released in vinyl. Im friends with the band because my ex had them play at a show i hosted at my house with local florida bands. Stop criticizing me for that fact and let me in the damn club. I appreciate your guys' taste in music. Im jsut honestly not a big fan of that scott guy. And i do really feel it was immature to pick on some 14 year old girls looks on your board. That requires some growing up. If she wasnt cutting her wrists already......

dude you seem reasonable but your syntax confuses the shit out of me.

Haha thanks. You should hear me actually speak.....i think my brain moves about 8 times as fast as my mouth. Or in this case my fingers. When im not posting on a board my writing usually gets looked over about four times before i let anyone else hear it.

And congrats to the Pearl Jam fans. Talk about an annoying argument to have. I absolutely hate trying to reason people into liking pearl Jam. I guess you either have it or you don't. I definetely understand why alot of pearl jam fans are on a vinyl collective board. Both seem to fit into the same type of person. If you'll excuse my stereotyping.

i think i actually know this bands manager. im pretty sure he was the guitarist for this band Intensify about 10 years ago that was pretty much a korn/limp bizkit type band

Theres a shocker; Now that he's too old to make 14 year olds swoon with that laughable fad, he's onto supporting the next laughable fad.

HAHAH

I love how this dude is way fucking late to the party.

like the fat kid nobody wants on their team

Dude. I know I'm a little late, but I thought I'd mention this. Back in the ol' HS, I used to try to be captain in gym so I could make a whole team of people no one wants on their team. It made for some fucking funny gym classes for sure.