Coachella 2011

cesar11

weak headliners. Kings Of Leon? Kanye? Mumford? The Strokes? really?!

lots of bands I'd like to see like every year but the price gets higher every year and less worth it.

DFA1979 is an interesting surprise. Duran Duran and PJ Harvey would rule. day 3 is my fav day lineup. CSS, Green Velvet, HEALTH, Leftfield, The Presets, Delorean, Phantogram, Menomena, Trentemøller, Nas & Damian Marley, Lightning Bolt, Ratatat.

tempting but I'm tired of Arcade Fire and Bright Eyes always playing. at least Chemical Brothers are a definitive Coachella artist, they belong there.

theres a lights out? really??? shit bonnaroo was pumpin house and techno till 600am each day from the dj stage that kept you awake until then. AND the beer thing, weak. didnt know that.

after my experience last year, headliners are not why i am there. too many ppl, cant see shit. im watching jay z and whoever else played, everyone just looking around at each other tossin glowsticks, cant get engaged at all.

cant wait for june!

theres a lights out? really??? shit bonnaroo was pumpin house and techno till 600am each day from the dj stage that kept you awake until then. AND the beer thing, weak. didnt know that.

after my experience last year, headliners are not why i am there. too many ppl, cant see shit. im watching jay z and whoever else played, everyone just looking around at each other tossin glowsticks, cant get engaged at all.

cant wait for june!

I always tell people, don't worry too much about the headliners. Easily the dullest part of the festival IMO. Unless you really love the band and wait awhile to get up front, then more than likely you'll be really far away and around a million people. I usually just sit down and relax during those times.