Interesting interview with virgil

Not to keep going over the same things over and over again. Also I'm not opening this thread with intent to start bashing virgil but thought people might want to see this interview with Virgil about how he runs his business.

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/2506-Lessons-Learned-Virgil-Dickerson-with-Suburban-Home-Records

When I was in college, I took a magazine making class and wanted to interview Virgil. My "friend through music" agreed to it, but then stopped answering any emails. Again, not to bash him, but that experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway back to the interview - definitely an interesting read. I never knew he had a brick & mortar store.

$1 million is insane. talk about blowing it. literally.

even more crazy to think about when you're NOT PAYING LABELS!

and you know the bullshit he sells is just a tiny piece of that. whatever random ass punk dropout recorded solo record etc. etc. wasn't what was making him all that cash. it was distroing for labels that didn't have many other options.