Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary (Repress)

That interpunk copy looks great.

I feel like AK3 has such a shtick going that buying their vinyl on anything but black, red or Halloween orange is like a disservice to them.

I like my copies of the S/T on gray/black smoke, Crimson on white, and Remains on mustard yellow because they all seem to go well with the artwork. I'd like my copy of This Addiction on green, too, if it weren't for the fact that every copy seems to skip during "lead poisoning" or whatever (right?)

but yeah, every trio pressing with colored vinyl needs black and red options

I feel like AK3 has such a shtick going that buying their vinyl on anything but black, red or Halloween orange is like a disservice to them.

I like my copies of the S/T on gray/black smoke, Crimson on white, and Remains on mustard yellow because they all seem to go well with the artwork. I'd like my copy of This Addiction on green, too, if it weren't for the fact that every copy seems to skip during "lead poisoning" or whatever (right?)

Yeah, those colors do match the artwork really well, and that Maybe I'll Catch Fire is perfect. Where is that variation from?

Yeah, those colors do match the artwork really well, and that Maybe I'll Catch Fire is perfect. Where is that variation from?

Hot Topic had it. OOP

I've never noticed a skip during Lead Poisoning.

i read that it was remastered as well, but it doesnt say anything about it on the packaging.

it definitely sounds better than the cd.

blue would be appropriate for maybe i'll catch fire.

[image]

ah, ok, thats nice.

my thought of blue was because the tray of the cd is blue, so a blue record would be appropriate.

but yeah, the smokey gold thing is pretty too.

i have a copy of this coming in from asian man right now, but i can only assume it's on black, since it didn't give me an option.

i passed the last time they had color variants up.

Listening to this right now. Sounds and looks good! 8-)

I just put on my copy of This Addiction on green and it definitely skips during Lead Poisoning, then i realized how horrible the album was and never put it on again.

fixed.

My green copy of this also skips during Lead Poisoning. And nay, this album is awesome. If we were talking bout Crimson, that'd be another story....for another thread ;)

• 2 weeks later...