Top Posters In This Topic

Both versions on white already up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ho....item2a0df4eb 47

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ma....item 2a0df4ef11

Ridiculous.

/ Bitter for missing the two pack but glad to have picked up two of the others

too bad we cant cancel sarahsalternative from WV's order

UGH!!!!!!!! I just got out of class! I checked as soon as I got home for the 2 pack. I'm really hoping some more go up!

no more are gonna go up, they are sold out to say the least...they over sold out but im gonna cancel some fuck who ordered 15 of the collector packs which should even most of it out

Both versions on white already up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ho....item2a0df4eb 47

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Starting-Line-Ma....item 2a0df4ef11

Ridiculous.

/ Bitter for missing the two pack but glad to have picked up two of the others

dont worry, I am already on top of it...i am gonna cancel their order once everything else sells out(assuming it does on pre order) so they can get nothing! I mean come on, at least wait til they are in your hand to flip them on ebay

dang people are tense. it is what it is. complaining doesn't help anything

...but complaining is what this board does best! :)

yup. i love having to explain myself and my companies actions on this board to morons who just complain cause they can...thanks for the support btw Travis, a big fan of your work as well so glad we can enjoy each others releases

dont worry, I am already on top of it...i am gonna cancel their order once everything else sells out(assuming it does on pre order) so they can get nothing! I mean come on, at least wait til they are in your hand to flip them on ebay

Now that's what I call customer service.

yeah happy to see you canceling it. some forums (poster forums i go to a lot in particular) have a big no no to sell anything that is not in hand. hugely frowned upon/not allowed.

this is in a community though where items flip X5 instantly but still its not right as a seller to sell something they do not have, you never know if it gets lost in mail, damaged etc etc.

anyway i will stop cluttering up the thread. i really wanted to buy but will wait ive been buying records like non stop lately.

congrats on the good response!

...but complaining is what this board does best! :)

yup. i love having to explain myself and my companies actions on this board to morons who just complain cause they can...thanks for the support btw Travis, a big fan of your work as well so glad we can enjoy each others releases

maybe you should reconsider publicly calling your potential customers 'morons'. that's probably something you say to yourself, or complain to your friends about in private, but isn't advisable to say in a public forum that is made up primarily of your key demographic. just something to think about.

maybe you should reconsider publicly calling your potential customers 'morons'. that's probably something you say to yourself, or complain to your friends about in private, but isn't advisable to say in a public forum that is made up primarily of your key demographic. just something to think about.

safe to say thats good advice . lol .

The only thing they're doing that is against eBay's terms of service is selling a preorder item. It's against eBay's terms of service because it's against paypal's terms of service. You are not allowed to charge until it's ready to ship. That's not an option for paypal. So technically, ETR and every other label is violating paypal terms of service.

You can't really get mad at them for doing the same thing and flipping a record that was designed to be flippable. If you wanted no one to flip, you shoulda done one color.

well, if they sold 17 extra. that would mean there would only be 1 left after fulfilling those orders.

The person who bought 15 of the 2-packs is having their entire order cancelled so at least 15/17 are covered - the way it's working out there will not be anyone who bought a 2-pack who will not get at least 1

this is great news. Thanks!

I've bought many albums that I hate the colors of. Jesus christ buy the fucking record for the music not the color. I happen to hate the plain white and like the gold haze personally, but I wanted the two pack. Why aren't I crying that I couldn't get the pack with different colors than white? Because I'm not retarded.

The problem here is that Pirate's Press haze is nasty. Every one I've come across has little granules and shit all over it that you can feel when you pull it out of the sleeve. Plus all the goofy Pirate's colors sound noticeably worse than solid colors. But hey, it looks cool...... ::)

Here is an interesting discussion on the superiorty/inferiority of black vinyl as compared to vinyl that is colored with other pigments:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/mastering-forum/381089-colored-clear-vinyl-vs-standard-black.html

i found that really interesting, thanks for the hook up

I've bought many albums that I hate the colors of. Jesus christ buy the fucking record for the music not the color. I happen to hate the plain white and like the gold haze personally, but I wanted the two pack. Why aren't I crying that I couldn't get the pack with different colors than white? Because I'm not retarded.

The problem here is that Pirate's Press haze is nasty. Every one I've come across has little granules and shit all over it that you can feel when you pull it out of the sleeve. Plus all the goofy Pirate's colors sound noticeably worse than solid colors. But hey, it looks cool...... ::)

people listen to records?

people were complaining about the colors because they were, quote, "fugly." That's what sparked my response. They did not complain about the sound quality due to the colors used. They complained about the look. Plz read thoroughly, thx.

people were complaining about the colors because they were, quote, "fugly." That's what sparked my response. They did not complain about the sound quality due to the colors used. They complained about the look. Plz read thoroughly, thx.

You still mad, huh?

I just asked a question of the label owner, and a select few of you got all huffy about it for whatever reason. No clue why.