PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, all you people look like tools when you say "i'm so stoked on this TEN eps." you do realize the owner of this label is a total asshole, right? get ready to be one of the many disappointed fans to miss out on the "super exclusive 25 count awesome package that will actually suck your dick" and receive, instead, the "you really fucked up by not waiting at your computer day and night to catch the cool order" package.

haha, all you people look like tools when you say "i'm so stoked on this TEN eps." you do realize the owner of this label is a total asshole, right? get ready to be one of the many disappointed fans to miss out on the "super exclusive 25 count awesome package that will actually suck your dick" and receive, instead, the "you really fucked up by not waiting at your computer day and night to catch the cool order" package.

Damn, I didn't know that the handmade wooden box sets also sucked your dick...

It's ok, if they miss out they have a chance at 24 test presses.

Damn, I didn't know that the handmade wooden box sets also sucked your dick...

not a jab at you.

in message board speak, what i was saying was more of a parody of the whole situation.

that being said, i will probably order the "suck your dick" package.

it'll be worth it - these boxes are going to be amazing when finished. i've already put around 40+ hours of work into it and we're about halfway done

Finally just received mine. Everything is perfect. Colors are a little off, but I can't complain.

sorry for the delay. The hazes didnt come out exactly as we had hoped but we will no longer be doing that style anymore regardless, i only have 10 left to pack and 30 to go to the post office tomorrow so anyone who has yet to receive theirs, it should arrive within a week. Thanks for the support to everyone who got this release. Early november order is being placed this week. We plan to wait on putting up a pre order until we get a shipping confirmation from the plant so we can mail them out within a few weeks of the order being placed. Again sorry for the delay and the packing issues for the first hundred or some off orders. That being said, pre order should go up in about 6 week or so. We will have the replacement jackets in hand next week so anyone who has spine split who has yet to email me please do so and provide some photos of the damage.

The last 50 orders were shipped out today so everything should arrive within the next week or less depending how close to ny you are. Very sorry for the delay, the next pre order for early november should go up in about 6 weeks(order was placed last week) and those will ship within a couple weeks of orders being placed. I will announce full details of early november in the coming weeks.

, the next pre order for early november should go up in about 6 weeks(order was placed last week) and those will ship within a couple weeks of orders being placed. I will announce full details of early november in the coming weeks.

So stoked for this! Any indications yet on pricing?

Single ep's will be the same price as the last pressing and the collector edition will be somewhere between $40 and $50 but will come with a whole bunch of extras in a hand made, hand numbered wood box. Limited to 100, heres a link with a preview pic and some more details http://enjoytheriderecords.tumblr.com/