PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

For anyone who had issues with the spine splitting during shipping I have decided to hire "A City Inside" to print up some screen printed jacket replacements. Please email me with some pics of the damage if you would like a replacement. It wil take about 2 weeks os hopefully to have everything printed up and in hand for mailing out. I dont really know what else to do in order to help out those who had a problem. Again we have started to ship everything out just how that video posted by mylene sheath so everything from here on out should be much better and there should be no further issues. All the rest of the orders will ship out throughout the next 2 weeks.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. every test press has been the better looking of each release.

I've thought this too.

for the record, My Music for another room sounds really nice actually. very warm. the packaging is nice. the design is very good. I bought it for like 8 bucks on ebay. The cover material is so easily damaged on mine so its tattered like crazy. But the all over package is nice, but very overdone for an ep. But I guess the Brett wanted it done that way but I would have opted for something a little more friendly.

if the Early November records are decently priced i'd like to pick up that TJT slipmat

if you run a label and haven't at least heard of mylene sheath, you should probably go ahead and walk off a cliff.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Edit for effect:

For anyone who had issues with the spine splitting during shipping I have decided to hire "A City Inside" to print up some screen printed jacket replacements. Please email me with some pics of the damage if you would like a replacement. It wil take about 2 weeks os hopefully to have everything printed up and in hand for mailing out. I dont really know what else to do in order to help out those who had a problem. Again we have started to ship everything out just how that video posted by mylene sheath so everything from here on out should be much better and there should be no further issues. All the rest of the orders will ship out throughout the next 2 weeks.

email'd

So do you just not care, or are you a moron?

Or do you just not read threads very well?

My 2-pack was packed perfectly...no seam splits as the vinyl was outside of the sleeves and in poly sleeves. So A+ and thanks to whoever shipped mine. They sound great too...loud and clear. It's unfortunate for those who had issues but overall I'm more than satisfied with this release and what I received.

i shipped those ones - i'm glad it arrive safely - did anyone else get their 2-packs in? I want to make sure everyones came in good condition.