Yellowcard - When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone got the album or checked out the leak? I am curious to what you guys thought?

Also, the blue looks really nice!! All the colors look really nice. Hopeless posted a picture of the Gold via their twitter:

http://twitpic.com/454e5r

Looks way cooler than the traditional gold / transparent orange.

Our clear purple is more of a transparent purple/blue mix! Here are some pics:

[image]

[image]

Im going to start a One For The Kids thread this afternoon! Pre-order goes up Thursday. I dont have the price/release date, but I will find out ASAP and include in that thread!

why'd it get pushed back?

I was just wondering this... I took my break at work and got everything ready because I was told today at 9 am PST, and to my surprise, it wasn't there... =[

why'd it get pushed back?

I was just wondering this... I took my break at work and got everything ready because I was told today at 9 am PST, and to my surprise, it wasn't there... =[

yeah. woulda been nice if they had decided more than 24 hours in advance to push it back after promoting today for a month.

yeah. woulda been nice if they had decided more than 24 hours in advance to push it back after promoting today for a month.

My thoughts exactly... also, I do not know how long you have been watching it, but at one point it had a option for a presing of 50 in the orange/yellow mix (which now has been replaced to be the off white)...

Oh well, now I need to alter my plans for thursday in hopes to get this...

My thoughts exactly... also, I do not know how long you have been watching it, but at one point it had a option for a presing of 50 in the orange/yellow mix (which now has been replaced to be the off white)...

Oh well, now I need to alter my plans for thursday in hopes to get this...

didn't notice, but i had noticed that one color was /150 the other is /300 and the bonus 7" is /500 so i was wondering what the other 50 were...

So One for the Kids is no longer on the SRC website, anyone know what's going on?

Sorry I took down the product to fix something in the back end. It is up again! We had to further delay the pre order. I apologize, but it is better than delaying the ship date

I understand delaying the pre-order but it kind of sucks when these dates for the pre-order keep getting pushed around and myself and I am guessing others are moving their schedules around to be in front of a computer for when this is supposed to go up.