Dreamcast Vinyl

tokimedo

[image]

“The Vinyl is a very limited pressing and is individually numbered, it contains five classic tracks from Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5 Part 2, and Crazy Taxi. As you can see from the photos, the sleeve is designed to look like the white Dreamcast console, only blue – as that was the color scheme for the European territories. Inside, the record has the familiar Dreamcast swirl and comes in stylish white – perfect!”

where in the fucking fuck can i get this?

[image]
“The Vinyl is a very limited pressing and is individually numbered, it contains five classic tracks from Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5 Part 2, and Crazy Taxi. As you can see from the photos, the sleeve is designed to look like the white Dreamcast console, only blue – as that was the color scheme for the European territories. Inside, the record has the familiar Dreamcast swirl and comes in stylish white – perfect!”

That vinyl is for people in Austrailia who pre-order the Sonic Collection there.

However, Sega of America has a blog and have stated they have several copies they plan to send out to several video game websites (e.g. joystiq, kotaku, etc.) to give away for free.

[image]

I hope the Crazy Taxi track is the Offspring or Bad Religion.

[image]

This is awesome I saw this today on Sega's twitter. I hope I can get this. I love this system. I still play it to this day and I still pray for a Shenmue sequel. I wonder what the track listing is...