PO: Metallica Garage Inc WHITE LP 100 COPIES ONLY

From the Metallica website:

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=603593

Vinyl is back as we close out the re-issue series with the final three albums all in the pipeline now. First up is "Garage Inc." available in the Official Metallica Store this Thursday, February 24 and at your favorite record store next week on Tuesday, March 1 in North America. It hits the streets one month later on March 28 in the rest of the world, but you can pre-order it now Garage Inc. 3LP - Garage Inc. 6LP

Just like the previous releases, there will be two packages. Because "Garage Inc." was originally released as a double CD, the vinyl sets will include a three disc gatefold package for the 33.3 version and a box set with six discs for the 180 gram, 45 rpm deluxe edition. All the music was half speed mastered from the original analog tapes at Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood, CA to bring you audiophile quality.

A limited edition pressing of 100 copies of a white vinyl version of the deluxe box set will be available for MetClub.com members and on www.becausesoundmatters.com on this Thursday, February 24 at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST

"S & M" is up next . . . look for that release in April.

Get your Ebay Flipper fingers ready.....heh

LIMITED EDITION: ONLY 250 available on BSM.

Deluxe, PA Version vinyl configuration: Content includes 6 180g (45 RPM) white vinyl discs at Pallas in direct-to-board Stoughton single pocket jackets in telescoping box with 6 panel folder.

limited to 100, but 250 available on BSM?

How much do the other ones that were released go for now on the aftermarket?

between 300 and 600 usually.

but those are out of 100.

The White Vinyl Black Album just went for over $2K on Ebay.

The colored versions out of 1000 they did for Kill Em All, Ride the Lightening and Master of Puppets, tend to go for around $150

between 300 and 600 usually.

but those are out of 100.

The colored versions out of 1000 they did for Kill Em All, Ride the Lightening and Master of Puppets, tend to go for around $150

2k :o:o:o:o:o

That is kind of stupid. I was gonna get one had it in my cart and figured not to. Damn if they go for that much.

That is kind of stupid. I was gonna get one had it in my cart and figured not to. Damn if they go for that much.

I agree, it is stupid. These won't go for that much at all. Probably will average in the $400 range, since the upfront cost was so much and it is the first 6 disc release to get the "white vinyl" treatment. Plus, you *may* have some fans of the original artists Metallica covered be interested in this release, if they are completists.

Here is the Black Vinyl auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/METALLICA-Black-Album-4xLP-Boxset-White-Vinyl-50-MADE-/160546527332?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2561519864#ht_2738wt_755

I agree, it is stupid. These won't go for that much at all. Probably will average in the $400 range, since the upfront cost was so much and it is the first 6 disc release to get the "white vinyl" treatment. Plus, you *may* have some fans of the original artists Metallica covered be interested in this release, if they are completists.

Here is the Black Vinyl auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/METALLICA-Black-Album-4xLP-Boxset-White-Vinyl-50-MADE-/160546527332?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2561519864#ht_2738wt_755

That guy knows how to flip $$$ 8-)

I had the page up and ready for this to posted. But then I got my wood delivery 5 minutes before it went up. I sat my girlfriend down and told her to buy it when it came up. To refresh at the beginning of the hour. I finish stacking up the wood and come inside to her telling me that it's in the cart. It's all ready for you to buy. She was so bummed when I showed her it was sold out. That just adding to the cart doesn't really mean anything. Looks like I miss out again. No big deal. So was more upset about it then me.