Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

Awesome info! Love you, trav! ....platonic style...

Is the orange going to be same between ATF and EYEWTKAS?

Oh and is EYEWTKAS HT exclusives?

Not sure if it will be the same orange on both ATF and GJ. Havent seen either in person yet.

I know HT is getting orange exclusively on GJ, not sure if they pressed more copies for anyone else. I dont think they did, it comes out in less than a month and I havent seen any preorders for it anywhere.

Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

here's how the orange looks:

[image]

Awesome picture. Definitely better than the first one you posted. Stil hate that color though. ;D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome picture. Definitely better than the first one you posted. Stil hate that color though. ;D

yeah, the last was an iphone 3gs photo... shit sucked.

That is true. Not so stupid to order with HT when amazon is likely to not deliver...

I went ahead and ordered one from HT just to be on the safe side. What makes you think Amazon won't deliver? I'd imagine they have some serious buying power/clout. I placed my pre-order for it on like March 2nd so hopefully I'm ahead of most other people that pre-ordered it. If they don't get any at all I'm not going to happy with them.

Someone needs to talk me out of a Hot Topic press. It's too tempting.

I'm fairly confident I lucked out with an actual SRC order [on black] that shipped, yesterday. I feel as if I don't really need a white variant... but I imagine these things will sell like hotcakes. And despite not being a huge fan of white vinyl, I think it kind of works with the album art and package. I'd hate to kick myself later, but I'd also hate the idea of being greedy.

Damn.

Someone needs to talk me out of a Hot Topic press. It's too tempting.

I'm fairly confident I lucked out with an actual SRC order [on black] that shipped, yesterday. I feel as if I don't really need a white variant... but I imagine these things will sell like hotcakes. And despite not being a huge fan of white vinyl, I think it kind of works with the album art and package. I'd hate to kick myself later, but I'd also hate the idea of being greedy.

Damn.

i see what youre saying... with the clear plastic cover, it provides a little more incentive to have multiple colors. from a variant collectors stand point, i certainly wont talk you out of it. as a financial adviser i may.

but im only one of those things...