Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to talk me out of a Hot Topic press. It's too tempting.

I'm fairly confident I lucked out with an actual SRC order [on black] that shipped, yesterday. I feel as if I don't really need a white variant... but I imagine these things will sell like hotcakes. And despite not being a huge fan of white vinyl, I think it kind of works with the album art and package. I'd hate to kick myself later, but I'd also hate the idea of being greedy.

Damn.

Buy it, the white one looks good in person. I have one sitting right next to me on my desk :)

did anyone actually get an email from amazon? i ordered mine about a week or so ago and haven't heard a word from them...
Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on March 25 2011 (Order# 102-1786723-0028264).

Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on May 19 2011, if we haven't located it by then.

[link]

You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

[link]

If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in "Your Account".

By approving the new delivery estimate, you are letting us know that you still want the item(s) though they may arrive later than expected. If there are other items in your order, they will ship according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in "Your Account".

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

Yeah, not sure about SRC. I updated my address book, but it appears the update doesn't up the current orders! lol. So after printing my shipping slip on the 4th, was not actually turned into the post office until the 14th, and still sent to my old address. Is that a one man operation?

^ I'd be down for either of those; or maybe clear with a touch of pink swirl (as colored on the coverart). I'd just like it on vinyl, really...

also travis, do you know if any sublime LPs are available at any LA-area hot topics? i didn't see any at the glendale galleria yesterday..

^ I'd be down for either of those; or maybe clear with a touch of pink swirl (as colored on the coverart). I'd just like it on vinyl, really...

also travis, do you know if any sublime LPs are available at any LA-area hot topics? i didn't see any at the glendale galleria yesterday..

Im not sure, that thing sold really quick and being that the band is from LB I would assume most stores around here are sold out of it.

Im getting 500 more copies tho and there will be a bunch going on HT.com and some going to stores as well so you should be able to get one soon. Im thinking those will be done in a month or so.