The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum

Update via Triple Crown's facebook:

"Sorry for the lack of updates, we’ve been trying to get them ourselves  but had no news from our manufacturer.

Apparently one of the plates for one of the EP’s broke and they and to cut a new one, this set us back longer than normal for production time.

We’re being told the box sets will be shipping from the plant end of this week early next, they will take a few days to arrive at Merchdirect who will then fill orders immediately.

As soon as we get confirmation the box sets have shipped from the plant we will inform everyone.

Again sorry for the icomvience, doing our best to get the orders out as quickly as possible"

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's pretty impossible for me to pick a favorite color because i like different ones depending on what i'm in the mood to listen to. that being said, orange just grows on me more and more every time i hear it. so epic. i'd say the ones i listen to the least are yellow because sounds like 50s pop rock which is usually a bit too upbeat for me, and blue because it feels to me like it sort of drags because it is so downbeat. still all really good stuff, i just see those two getting the least play from me.