The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If there is any number to go off of I'd look at the 1,119 people who liked the box set on facebook. If thats any indication my guess is the pre-order is unlimited but after the pre-order it will be limited to what ever they original ordered(maybe 1500?...only if everyone bought 1 copy who said they liked it, but i really have no idea) because this has got to be crazy expensive to produce.

i think less that 1500. 1000 at most. i have a bunch of friends who liked it but didnt order it. $80 is pretty high for people who dont collect vinyl. and im sure not everyone who liked it does. i thought there was suppose to be a single LP vinyl, the same as the CD version. That I could see being 1500 or 2000 maybe. but i have a feeling the box set was only 500. but i really have no idea. just a guess.

I saw Dear Hunter and Dredg last night and as I was leaving I stopped and shook Casey's hand and told him I was really excited for Color Spectrum and that they put on an amazing show. He thanked me and nodded. I kind of stepped in on a group conversation as I was doing it so he may have thought I was rude but hopefully he appreciated the sentiment.

probably not.... hahaha. my cousin says casey is a dick. i asked him how, he pretty much just said he acts like he doesnt want anything to do with anyone who isnt involved in his projects. he also said the same about the singer for manchester orchestra. ive never met casey, but who knows...

A friend and i had an hour talk with casey back when they toured with fall of troy and tera melos and he was really nice.We talked of touring, the color spectrum idea( at the time) and how he wanted to rerecord ll of the acts thus far live w/ several musicians if he had the money. Also talked about bad brains ha.