Screeching Weasel - First World Preorder now up

gazibo

man cant believe i just dropped 50 on the pic disc , the colored vinyl and the gatefold black /150 .... but soo worth it ..

The gatefold black is /150? Couldn't you just put a normal black one in a gatefold jacket?

This release seems odd. I ordered, but odd nonetheless.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Unless there's some identification or difference in the gatefold jacket that comes with the black vinyl, they are completely interchangeable. I also bought the black because my brain won't allow me to pass up anything with a /150 next to it. I'm damaged goods.

man cant believe i just dropped 50 on the pic disc , the colored vinyl and the gatefold black /150 .... but soo worth it ..

The gatefold black is /150? Couldn't you just put a normal black one in a gatefold jacket?

It's Ben Weasel. Cash grab.

the gatefold black is 142g