PO: Young Widows - In And Out of Youth...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, this one looks super-nice. But I'm not surprised as Young Widows' stuff is always amazing. Can't wait to finally have this!

Second, here's an e-mail sent out from TRL:

Ahoy!

Just dropping a line to all of you that there is a slight delay on shipping Young Widows 2XLP. However, everything will be sent out in the upcoming week without any further delays. It make take me a couple days to send shipping confirmations to each of you but if you send me an email, I will be able to respond quickly. Thanks again and apologies for the inconvenience.

Brooklyn Vegan has announced Young Widows' upcoming North American tour dates with My Disco! A new track from the new 2LP has also been released called "In and Out of Lightness". Check it!

Thank you and please feel free to contact me with any questions, shipping requests, etc.

Sincerely,

Anna

Don't know exactly when this went up, but there's a ShirtKiller exclusive color (red w/ brown haze) up for grabs here:

http://shirtkiller.com/LiteCommerce/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16775&category_id=265

EDIT: This is /100

It's $34 but comes with a beautiful t-shirt!

Also, check out the video for "Future Heart":

http://vimeo.com/22248209