Victory Records - Warped vinyl?

why have you bought 5 things on victory recently?

victory puts out some cool stuff. finally got around to buying the tbs tell all your friends reissue, btbam alaska, and then the adtr records that came out recently.

everything has been fucked besides alaska, and for those who have heart. its really weird.

my purple tell all your friends is warped. i bought it second hand, so im not sure what happened. still annoyed the seller didnt give me any indication.

why have you bought 5 things on victory recently?

victory puts out some cool stuff. finally got around to buying the tbs tell all your friends reissue, btbam alaska, and then the adtr records that came out recently.

everything has been fucked besides alaska, and for those who have heart. its really weird.

man im freakin out now about what mine will look like when they come in this week :-/

Guest vinyldoa

just ordered adtr represses from them and they should get here soon. hopefully they aren't warped

also @notcoolbro, you said something about your pm's being messed up and I think they might still be/be again. it shows all my pm's to you as being unread even those you did respond to. I sent you one last night, I dunno if you got it