Helmet Strap it On/Meantime reissues ORG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been able to find a copy of Meantime for a decent price. I love that album!

If you are patient and keep an eye out, you can probably score an OG copy of Meantime for around $30 or a bit more. I got the AmRep press for about that in great condition at Amoeba a few months back. Probably close to what the repress will cost.

I have never been able to find a copy of Meantime for a decent price. I love that album!

If you are patient and keep an eye out, you can probably score an OG copy of Meantime for around $30 or a bit more. I got the AmRep press for about that in great condition at Amoeba a few months back. Probably close to what the repress will cost.

It's funny, I was in Amoeba one time going for the "H" section and there was a guy right there with "Meantime" under his arm, I was able to see the price and it was $14.99....FFfffffuuuuccckkk, just missed it!

Strip it on? Why not Meantime and Betty?

These are major label releases. Interscope if I remember correctly- they're out of business, so I'm guessing who owns the rights is up in the air. I can't think of any other Interscope releases that have been repressed recently... thought I'd buy the hell out of some Pigface.

those are the only Helmet records i like anyway. i wasn't into betty too much and nothing after that.

strap it on was reissued by Interscope/Atlantic, but i don't remember if the vinyl stayed w/ AmRep or if they also reissued vinyl. oop either way. mine is an AmRep one. there is also a Glitterhouse version.