Alice Cooper fan or not, Best Box of 2011, so far!

I don't know much about his music, but his restaurant isn't much to write home about.

[image]

The Phoenix episode was such bullshit. Cooperstown blows, I'd never heard of the torta shop (WHICH ISN'T EVEN IN PHOENIX), and I'm pretty sure Chompie's more or less created their eating challenge solely to get on the show.

Guest vinyldoa

I saw him on halloween a couple years ago, sooo awesome! I'll pass on this set even though the desk is pretty damn sweet. I want the billion dollar baby and school's out 180g represses

I have a bunch of his records. Well, nothing really rare or anything but they get played all the time. I'm currently listening to Desperado. Besides the fact that I absolutely love the sound of his records, watching old videos from the 70s is amazing. Great stage show, perfect amount of creepiness. Classic.

One of Alice Cooper first band's was called The Spiders. He sings and play harmonica in the band. They play an American version of the early garage band sound that the Yardbirds and Kinks perfected. Those early Cooper songs are really cool and show the talent he has at an early age.

Doesn't change the fact his music is just bad?

this too.

i have a lot of respect for this guy for his stage performance and the way he's influenced others to be more creative on stage. we wouldn't have gwar if it weren't for this guy. but his music has never impressed me much.

i do own a copy of Welcome To My Nightmare for some reason, but i'm pretty sure i didn't acquire it intentionally.

Well to each their own. I really think 90% of the bands discussed on this message board are terrible. Everyone likes what they like. No one persons opinion of Alice Cooper changes mine. Just like me talking negatively on Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Thrice, Green Day or whatever else monster thread star people love so much on this board shouldn't change anyone elses opinion. He has some great stuff and his original band was absolutely incredible.

Well to each their own. I really think 90% of the bands discussed on this message board are terrible. Everyone likes what they like. No one persons opinion of Alice Cooper changes mine. Just like me talking negatively on Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Thrice, Green Day or whatever else monster thread star people love so much on this board shouldn't change anyone elses opinion. He has some great stuff and his original band was absolutely incredible.

+1...even 80's Cooper slays the bands you mentioned.