What is up @ P+P?

this is from the dave hause thread:

I got one late this afternoon.

Hi all!

Thank you for your patience regarding all pre-orders. I just wanted to update everyone on the current status of things! We are still waiting on these vinyl items (Red City Radio, Dave Hause, and Rust Belt Lights) from the pressing plant and are expecting them to come in soon. Thank you so much for your patience regarding these matters, we really appreciate your support. It means a lot!

That being said, if you ordered in-stock items with your pre-order and would like them to ship before your pre-order, please send an email to [email protected] and we will happily accommodate. Make sure to include your name and order number.

Again, thanks so much for your patience! :)

--

Paper + Plastick Records

Customer Support

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i'm sorry to see that so many people have problems with P+P.

I checked my mail, it says my orders are still pending, wich is strange because I have paid them, they have received it AND I have confirmed a shipping addres, is this the same with you guys?

And I will remember to buy from No Idea/Panic next time, or even interpunk, great service from them.

If I end up receiving my MDAM - End Measured Mile on the colour I ordered I will be really impressed. Pre-ordered the first possible day to get my hands on the orange creamsicle. Then P+P dumped MerchNow, and I thought did a great job of sorting out the pre-orders. Then some pics start popping up of the preorders on this message board, but I still hadn't received mine. Stayed patient. Finally sent an email to ask what was going on. P+P replied and said they would get it taken care of. I guess a bunch got lost in the mail. Fingers crossed.

I just hope the Dave Hause preorder goes a little better.

Solid label, great releases, and their vinyl always comes out killer. Just hope I get my hands on my orders eventually.

Recieved my two orders today... Wrong color in one package (Foundation, got black instead of green splatter), wrong size & color in the other(Coffee Project, recieved 10" half & half instead of 12" coffee splatter)... And my left out record from several orders back (Tumbledown on Rootbeer)... was left out again.

that might be what i need to never order from them again

once i get the dave hause record i'm done

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder: Get your P+P stuff from No Idea records... might not get the color you need (which seems to be the case now with P+P anyways...), as they might not have every version of it, but you're sure it's in stock if you can click on it and you will receive it not too long after you place the order

I've been thinking of doing a "CD" order on the site for a while, since they have Shook Ones on it (want it for the car...), but... any ideas if there's a CD copy with the vinyl, so I can order it from NIR?

• 2 months later...

So everyone's been getting their Dave Hause and Red City Radio orders, but anyone who also got the Rust Belt Lights LP got a note saying "they don't have the jackets yet." Besides the fact thats total bullshit because the vinyl itself was delayed for 4+ months(!!) they said they would credit me(?!) or I could wait for it to come in. Is everyone just gonna wait it out...demand a refund? Thoughts?