OUT NOW: This Will Destroy You - Tunnel Blanket

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this email from Monotreme records today, for the european edition

"Hello,

Here is an update on your order below...

I am very sorry to have to tell you that there has been a delay on the arrival of the This Will Destroy You vinyl album due to excessive vinyl manufacturing demand by Record Store Day participants. No one saw it coming, as the past couple years were not nearly so busy. We ordered the pressing at the beginning of March and normally would expect to receive the shipment in 3-4 weeks. However, this time it is taking over 2 months. We should receive the vinyl the week of the 9th of May and will ship it out as soon as we get it.

Please accept my sincere apology. We have never had a delay like this before and will ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Thanks again for your order! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

Got this mail from Monotreme Records:

"Hello,

Just to let you know the Tunnel Blanket vinyl finally arrived on Friday - a bit earlier than we expected, which is good news.

We have a big backlog of orders to get through but have been busy packing and will try to get everything sent out within the next couple of days."