When Did You Start Drinking, Today? (errrday)

or what will you be drinking tonight?

unless you're under 21, cos that's bad.

i put on the pogues "rum, sodomy & the lash" at 10:45 this morning and cracked open a bottle of killians.

i plan on continuing similar activities throughout the day for my own personal amusement if anything.

some of the bars downtown were having a 'kegs and eggs' breakfast starting at 7am this morning. when i walked from my garage to work there were people out drinking in tents set up outside said bars at 8:15 am.

people are disgusting.

yeeah, I'm not trying to get up and crush natty with an omelet, but beer at breakfast time doesn't have to be a bad thing. Take for instance the Founder's Breakfast stout; An excellent substitute for coffee any morning =)

i went skating, and then hiking, because everyone was at work.

then after a trip to BK and my bank, finally made it to the bars just after 5.

we drank at one bar for a few hours, and it was probably the biggest bar scene in wmass at the time. it was a total mess, but a good time nonetheless.

around 8, made it home to smoke a J

half hour later, ended up at a bar in town that consisted of people i went to high school with, but didnt really talk to

AND

my parents

this was the highest ive ever been around my parents... and i had to maintain that around them, as well as every high school "friend" who came up to me to see how i was doing.

we eventually left, and i ended up being picked up by another friend JUST after smoking to go BACK to the first bar i went to. that was a bust.. and so were the next two bars we tried.

but whatever the case...

im in bed, im wasted, and i have had an incredible day with amazing weather, a bunch of friends, and a whole lotta beer. and its still THURSDAY. (ok, at this hour its technically friday. fuck off.)