AT&T buys T-Mobile?

the ONLY real issue i have with att is that my 5 month old curve isnt compatible with 3g. when, correct me if im wrong, the same model does have it on other networks.

i've had Motorola, Nokia and iPhone on Cingular/AT&T and they've always dropped calls in MN. i don't know how you could have never had a dropped call. it happens daily in normally the same areas, probably 1-3 times.

i can't stand motorola products.. will never buy again if i can help it. Nokia was pretty good to me for the most part, but that was well before smartphones.

Motorola is utter crap, i can't believe i ever bought another Motorola phone after my stint with one on Verizon.

i loved Nokia, i had 2 different very basic non-web phones, but they were outdated in this era. i'm not a fan of qwerty keyboards so i wouldn't go for any of their smartphones.

i really like my iPhone but i haven't upgraded to a 4 either. there could be some major room for improvement. i've kept up with my friend's 4 and i'm not that impressed. i'm hoping the 5 blows it away but i don't expect much. besides, AT&T sucks and i'm still locked in for what feels like forever.

Well what position are yo?, normally when companies are acquired or merged the people remain the same. It's when they start skimming the cream off the milk is where those get cut.

If you are lower on the job tier you will have to wear an ATT polo instead of a T-Mobile one it seems.

Higher job, you will probably be merge and have to adapt to ATT's guidelines.

i've been on AT&T since it was Cingular... and i've ALWAYS had an issue with dropped calls. and I have an iPhone.
No where in this long relationship did you think, "hey, maybe I could have better service elsewhere"?

i had Verizon, hated it. shit phones and shit service/plans.

had Cingular, it was ok. rollover minutes, huge bonus.

AT&T came along, wasted all their money on catchy advertisements but forgot to waste money on actual cell towers and better reception.

iPhone came along and i've been stuck ever since. now it's on Verizon but i don't really see the point of switching right now for a 4. plus i have 2 family lines under contract so i'm currently stuck.

i also paid for my cousin's Sprint phone, so i had that in the history too. trust me, i've tried finding better. it seems now everyone has better plans than AT&T but i like the iPhone and i'm still under contract.

From what I understand this will take up to a year to complete, so I am not worried yet. I read in a T mobile announcement somewhere that T Mobile contracts will be honored.

I have had T mobile for many many years and have never had a single problem with anything from call quality to customer service. In fact T mobile customer service is possibly the greatest customer service of any place I have ever dealt with. I am convinced when you call an angel answers. I have never gotten as much as an unpleasant tone with anyone on the other line so I really hope these people get to keep their jobs.

I have no interest in an Iphone so when my plan is up if things aren't worth sticking around for then I'll look elsewhere. I use my phone mostly for internet and texting and rarely ever top 250 minutes a month. I was pretty bummed when I found out AT&T bought them out based solely on the number of complaints that come from friends that have their service. Time will tell I suppose. It's only a phone but I am sad to see T Mobile go.

Well what position are yo?, normally when companies are acquired or merged the people remain the same. It's when they start skimming the cream off the milk is where those get cut.

If you are lower on the job tier you will have to wear an ATT polo instead of a T-Mobile one it seems.

Higher job, you will probably be merge and have to adapt to ATT's guidelines.

Definitely not at the top end of getting skimmed from the cream as you say but not at the bottom rung of the ladder either. We'll see I guess. I just don't know that ATT will have a need for a lot of the current TMO employees, let alone the huge campus here. We have 5 buildings and over 3K employees at our headquarters. I don't see ATT just changing the name on the buildings. I would imagnie there are going to be a lot of redundancies within both organizations. I hope you are right. Well, except for the polo thing, not planning on sporting a polo anytime soon. Haha!