Bouncing Souls - 8 Albums in 4 Nights!!

[image]

from the site:

Happy First Day Of Spring Everyone!!!!

Over the past several weeks, we've been happily dwelling on how much fun we had learning and playing all of our albums this year at "Home For The Holidays" and it got us thinking: Now that we did our homework and we know all these songs, why not take this show on the road and share the fun with our people? So, over the course of 2011, we're going to do just that!

We're going to invade some of our favorite cities for a series of 4-night stands planned in some very intimate venues and play almost every song we ever wrote: Two records a night, in chronological order. That means all your favorite songs as well as all the lost causes and forgotten songs you've always wanted to hear live, but we never remembered how to play…come on out and sing along.

Support bands and details for the Chicago and Boston shows will be announced next week... presale tickets and 4-night passes will go onsale through Chunksaah on the 29th and regular onsale will be April 1st. Tickets and line-up information for the other cities will happen about 2 months before the show dates, so stay posted!!!!

MAN!! How exciting! I'll be at the Troubadour!

I'm in the inspection station...waiting....to be inspected.

if they do this chronologically that would be rad and I could avoid the last night.

My guess is that's the deal since that's how the h4h was. If this is the case DO NOT miss this. As many times as I've seen them they played songs I've never gotten to hear and may never get to hear live again.

ANNOUNCING "FOR ALL THE UNHEARD" CHICAGO & BOSTON DETAILS

JUNE 9 - 12

REGGIES ROCK CLUB 2109 S. State Street Chicago, IL

June 9

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "The Good, The Bad, and The Argyle" and "Maniacal Laughter" along with OLD MAN MARKLEY and SPECIAL GUEST TBA.

June 10

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "Self-Titled" and " Hopeless Romantic" along with THE BROKEDOWNS and THE ARRIVALS.

June 11

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" and "Anchors Aweigh" along with NIGHT BRIGADE and THE FALCON.

June 12

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "The Gold Record" and "Ghosts on the Boardwalk" along with REAGANOMICS and THE COPYRIGHTS.

JUNE 22 - 25

MIDDLE EAST 472/480 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, MA

June 22

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "The Good, The Bad, and The Argyle" and "Maniacal Laughter" along with LENNY LASHLEY and BANE.

June 23

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "Self-Titled" and " Hopeless Romantic" along with HAVE NOTS and THE UNSEEN.

June 24

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" and "Anchors Aweigh" along with DAVE HAUSE and SPECIAL GUEST TBA.

June 25

THE BOUNCING SOULS performing "The Gold Record" and "Ghosts on the Boardwalk" along with IRON CHIC and SCREAMING FEMALES.

this more i think about this the more impressed i get.

these guys are going to be exhausted after all this shit is done.

not to mention they took the time to relearn every fucking song, that right there is impressive enough, if everything goes according to plan.

just don't go into these expecting a perfect performance.