Is this excessive? (re: username Rawkuout)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I digress. I can't believe this thread got to be SIX FUCKING PAGES LONG. That's what I'm saying.

thats what i just said to myself when i saw it in the new topics. when there were only a couple replies it didnt seem like it was worth following. big mistake.

this. didn't look at all weekend until this morning at work. i have to skip lunch and work instead, because i spent that past hour getting paid to read this thread. i could have bought like two zelda games in that time!

Woo his girlfriend through FB so she leaves him for you.

Get her pregnant.

Send him pictures.

Name the baby Zelda.

Sell the baby for $21.

+1

all of allison's pictures from some tv show

+1

rad's poop and fart

+1

whoever was talking to themselves all night

+1

i gotta save up my +1's in my piggy-bank

Bump to see if we can get Rawkuout to post in here since he is posting in other threads buying other stuff...

He replied to a message I sent. He took some responsibility and was overall pretty pleasant, but refused to give a refund and ignored my biggest complaint--two months of unacknowledged messages. He also implied that any poor reputation he now has on the board is unjustified (and my fault); I just responded to say that his reputation might improve if he settles this problem appropriately.

wow, he seems like a real *excuse my language* bitch. sorry to say "Rawkuout" but by not refunding "chuck" the poor reputation is justified. you came on here and admitted that you were not going to fix the situation, you now look like a piece of shit! GOOD JOB! on your way to VIRGIL status!!!!

+1

rad's poop and fart

Thanks bro. I can use all the +'s I can get because someone who's a little cranky that I rule so much is on a warpath against all my cool internet points that I was totally going to cash in soon for a sweet huge stuffed alligator that was wearing sunglasses, but now it seems I'm gonna have to settle for a pair of those vampire teeth that glow in the dark and hurt your gums and some tootsie rolls with whatever I have left.

no dude you got it all wrong you want to save up for the n64 wave runner game. or maybe a laser pointer or the dragonball z wallet. and gotta get some of those rope bracelets that get all mildewy and start stinking after a few months.

but yeah all leftovers definitely go to tootsie rolls.

ps: happy late birthday went to your profile and noticed it was recently. i will possibly barter or combine ticket forces so we can cash in for the lightsaber that makes noises.