PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

What the hell?! I had a hot topic near me hold a copy of deftones and glassjaw. I told them I would pick them up tomorrow, which was today... i called today and they sold them. So i called every other hot topic near me and they all said they cant sell me deftones until tuesday. I tried telling them the release date was last week but they dont care. =/

Tell them to email Travis in the Music Dept

that wont be necessary travis. =) i ended up picking up the deftones and glassjaw at the mall in brea. the girl there was cool. i also picked up metallica - load, since it was on clearance for $17 and then 50% off. I'm gonna flip it to make some money back to cover the cost of deftones... 180 gram price.

I still need to grab a copy of the orange GJ.

Dont they give you test presses ever? Or free copies? You would think since you got it for them they would at least kick down a copy for you.

With the Universal stuff (Blink, Sublime, +44) they always hook me up with tests. With this Warner stuff (Deftones, GJ) Ive asked about getting tests and didnt even get a response. Sometimes Ill get the the copy of the record that they use to photograph for HT.com. Keep those at my desk for anyone here who wants to check them out then eventually take them home.

nice, a glassjaw or deftones test press would be considered priceless in my book. hopefully they randomly decide to give you one. how big is your collection?

Yea Im suppose to be going to the Warner offices to meet with their main guy who does their vinyl so maybe I can get some tests outta him haha.

Umm total records? Im not really sure.....1200 maybe, I still need to catalog like half my 7"s.

nice, a glassjaw or deftones test press would be considered priceless in my book. hopefully they randomly decide to give you one. how big is your collection?

Yea Im suppose to be going to the Warner offices to meet with their main guy who does their vinyl so maybe I can get some tests outta him haha.

Umm total records? Im not really sure.....1200 maybe, I still need to catalog like half my 7"s.

damn. lucky. haha. i take pictures whenever i get records, imagine how long it would take to take pictures of 1200 records. jeeze. Its pretty cool though that you have a job that involves music, especially a part of music that will most likely never die. if it hasnt by now then i dont think vinyl ever will. its just been re-invented... IN TECHNICOLOR!!! Hahaha!

Weird, when I just search "Deftones" in the search box, this doesn't show up.

yeah not sure why. i tried that way too then when i navigated to the vinyl section it was on the first page.