PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

Guess we see who wears the pants in that relationship :P

LOL, only kidding man.

So true... :'(

It kinda helps though, as you can see, my priorities arent exactly straight. I just had to borrow money from my dad to pay rent, but im keeping a secret stash for vinyl. Hahaha! I need rehab. Ha!

I would trade at least two records to have regular access to vagina.

Dude... after 4 years... keep the records. haha.

nah, just kidding. shes great. but records are less whiney, and dont make you go buy them stupid shit. haha.

My Gf -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidscience/2818960253/sizes/z/in/photostream/

you must act like you've been there before to have access.

Haha. You got me there. I've been there before and I can rock that shit but I suppose I don't "act" like I've been there and therefore am only granted access about thrice per year to two years. Working on changing that. You should see one of the chics I've been working on lately. Unreal.

Dude... after 4 years... keep the records. haha.

nah, just kidding. shes great. but records are less whiney, and dont make you go buy them stupid shit. haha.

My Gf -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidscience/2818960253/sizes/z/in/photostream/

If that picture is an accurate representation of your real girlfriend, as long as the fire is still raging, I say choose one of the records. You can wait on orange EYEWTKAS. I'll even buy an extra one and hold it until you can afford it if you want.

she is my REAL girlfriend. haha. its one of her modeling pictures. she has a natural red colored hair now. it looks nice. she doesnt model as much anymore. you can see more of her pics if you type jacquelyne marie into google. ill let you know about the glassjaw record. ill wait and see about deftones first, hopefully it comes out soon. =) if she finds the money then i might have to have someone buy me both gj and deftones and hold onto them for a little bit.

if it makes you feel better i am buying the HT deftones behind my wifes back too. she would complain that I don't need two copies, but when a record means that much to you, you gota have a back up copy, especially if it's a special ediition. And there is nothing that compares to a nice vag... except for a nice vinyl. hahaha

Sounds like this is starting to hit HT stores. A store in TX just emailed me to ask if it was ok to put them out for sale yet.

so will they be putting them out early? looking to cop mine at the store in Hurst, TX and DO NOT want to miss out on this. thanks.

Stores can put them out as soon as they get them, the street date was 5/17...the vendor just shipped them late so they are late getting out to stores.

Got a copy of the HT color. Its like a bright orange, it actually looks really fucking cool in person. Should be hitting stores now and should be up on HT.com very soon.

[image]

[image]

That's more like a deep red/orange and if it looks like that in person, I'm gonna be really fucking happy! I was expecting the terrible Chicago Bears type orange. This is good news! Thank you for the photo. Will buy!

I'm glad that it doesn't appear to have any marbling. Marbling is cool in some cases but I don't dig it as much on orange. I guess I like my OP Satanic Satanist on the marbley orange but that' just because it reminds me of the Sun and there is a track titled "The Sun" which is probably the best song on it.