PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

Sounds like this is starting to hit HT stores. A store in TX just emailed me to ask if it was ok to put them out for sale yet.

so will they be putting them out early? looking to cop mine at the store in Hurst, TX and DO NOT want to miss out on this. thanks.

that is the store I am going to try to get mine from...

^Doubtful. I don't know who started this whole 180 gram thing regarding this release or how it became official on the listing but its completely bait and switch. I'm thinking its the label who did it and maybe it was supposed to be that way but by the time the presser finished it didn't come out at that weight due to someone's negligence and now people have been suckered into paying more for a product that was not delivered as listed.

I don't really care about 180 gram in the grand scheme of things. I tend to like it in some cases because it has an increased tangibility when you hold it and feel the weight but the real issue here is that interpunk wound up charging people more AFTER they had already pre-ordered because the listing for the album changed to "180 gram vinyl" and that is total bullshit.