PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

LOL. As soon as I saw your name in the "Last post by" field, I knew it was gonna be a jab about that post. You did not disappoint. Incredibly well played.

The wink was in regard to something completely asexual but I realize the combination of the comment and the emoticon donesn't look to savory haha.

LOL. As soon as I saw your name in the "Last post by" field, I knew it was gonna be a jab about that post. You did not disappoint. Incredibly well played.

The wink was in regard to something completely asexual but I realize the combination of the comment and the emoticon donesn't look to savory haha.

haha I posted that pic of Denzel from American Gangster cause he says that line "my man" to his friends a lot in that movie. That movie fucking rules, I think Ive seen it at least 50 times.

I love that that post is being re-discovered. I think if these sell well enough, they're gonna do it. I thought I heard that the distributor is already out of black so that's a pretty good sign. As long as they're out of the distributor's hands, the label should already have its money. That's just an estimation, by the way.

Got my orange copy from HT today. Light speed shipping and it was packed different than usual. This time they packed it the standard way most of us do (LP mailer with two cardboard fillers). Was very happy with that. Previous orders I've made from HT were not packed bad or anything.

Hot Topic should do a vinyl newsletter. Some people shop there strictly for vinyl.

yeah, i never thought i would see the day there was a "HT+1" card in my wallet, yet there it is. strictly for vinyl.

I had the same idea, but I just got one and already got 15% off my next purchase.

God I love the HT here, no one seems to buy their vinyl but me.

Kudos to HT. I was checking out my orange copy after I got home from work and the hype sticker on the cover does NOT state that it's 180g like the black version. Also, maybe I'm just nuts but it almost felt like my orange copy was heavier weight than my black copy. I doubt they would be different though since they were all done in one pressing so I guess it's all in my head.

???

These releases are being mass produced. Hot Topic has 2000 copies of this and then other retailers can order the regular pressing so this thing is widely available. Getting these pressed was pretty much my idea so I was able to get exclusive colors on them. If someone wants a limited colored copy there is that option and if someone wants a regular black copy there is that option too. If anyone in the world wants a copy of this album they should have no trouble finding one

people who buy five fucking copies of one record are the only reason anyone would have any worry about getting a copy of a record that is pressed in a quantity of 2000, which should be sufficient.

Kudos to HT. I was checking out my orange copy after I got home from work and the hype sticker on the cover does NOT state that it's 180g like the black version. Also, maybe I'm just nuts but it almost felt like my orange copy was heavier weight than my black copy. I doubt they would be different though since they were all done in one pressing so I guess it's all in my head.

???

Does the black copy really feel that light? I know the orange doesn't feel that light at all.

???

Does the black copy really feel that light? I know the orange doesn't feel that light at all.

My black feels lighter than my orange. Like I said, it's probably just in my head though.

My black copy is incredibly light. Almost as light as a classic 70's or 80's standard weight record. In my experience most of those are super-flimsy. This one isn't THAT flimsy but far closer to that than a 180 gram disc. I actually like it that way. Makes it seem like a relic from the distant past.

These releases are being mass produced. Hot Topic has 2000 copies of this and then other retailers can order the regular pressing so this thing is widely available. Getting these pressed was pretty much my idea so I was able to get exclusive colors on them. If someone wants a limited colored copy there is that option and if someone wants a regular black copy there is that option too. If anyone in the world wants a copy of this album they should have no trouble finding one

people who buy five fucking copies of one record are the only reason anyone would have any worry about getting a copy of a record that is pressed in a quantity of 2000, which should be sufficient.

oh settle down, i just really want to see those pressed. i only bought one ATF and one EYEWTKAS.